In need of a buddy

Options
I would really like a buddy to talk to. Trying to lose 34 pounds. Current weight 159 and 5 foot 1 inch! Add me

Replies

• Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Friended you! :smiley: I'm a shorty, too (5'3). #ShortGirlProblems Welcoem to the message boards!!!
  • taraberndt94
    Options
    Haha thanks! We are not short we are fun sized! Come on now Gotta hand it to us! Litterally ;)
  • taraberndt94
    Options
    Haha thanks! We are not short we are fun sized! Come on now Gotta hand it to us! Litterally ;)

• logans05
    logans05 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Love being a shorty! lol 5'2 with 30 lbs to lose!
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants some motivation/advice every now and then add me :smiley: I originally lost 50lbs which brought me to 115lbs, I then gained 10lbs of muscle from Muay Thai kickboxing 125lbs. I stopped doing Muay Thai for 2 years and gained weight :neutral_face: SO I started back on MFP 25 days ago at 150lbs, I'm down to 142lbs today and plan on getting back to 125lbs. I'm highly motivated and except nothing less from anybody on here. We can all do this. Power in numbers baby !!! :smile:
  • tjthomaa527
    tjthomaa527 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would really like a buddy to talk to. Trying to lose 34 pounds. Current weight 159 and 5 foot 1 inch! Add me

Im the same height as you but im trying to get down to around where you are. I'm going to add you! (:

• missymoos3
    missymoos3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ooh pick me! 5'3" at 161 with a goal of 135-140.
  • safinarayar
    safinarayar Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me :-) I'm 5'1" too and my starting weight was 154. I'm at 148 now but want to get to 127.
  • muca9
    muca9 Posts: 2
    Options
    I need to loose 17 pounds. Bread and weekend drinks are my nemesis. So far this week I've lost 2.7lbs yay!! but still none of my clothes fit anymore :/ 5'4" Feel free to add me I need some motivation!! :)
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Gotta hand it to us! Litterally ;)

Well, if they don't hand it to us, we'll probably need a ladder to reach it! :wink: