Can I please pick!!!

Options
So I have lost almost 30lbs....(28) and can I just say that it pisses me off that I cant choose where I lose my weight!!

I have to be honest I was enjoying my chest size before I started losing weight and damnt if its not the first to go!! Now that its changed and my body as a whole is changing I feel like I am all out of order.... :( this makes me sad...... :(

So I would just like to have a choice in which areas I loose and in which order!!

I am sure I am not the only woman that has this issue but I am just choosing to vent over it!!!

None the less back to the gym this evening for this gal and carrying on with the weightloss.....however do think I am going to save money for some boobs for my final goal :bigsmile:

Replies

• JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't that be nice to choice. Luckily for me I haven't lost any from my chest area. That being said though, I don't really have any there to begin with and when I was even heavier was actually disappointed that I didn't gain there. I figured if I was going to be overweight at least now I could have a nice sized chest, but no luck. If I could choice, it would be my mommy belly.
  • gillianjoon
    gillianjoon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    LOL thats the first place I loose too :laugh:
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I am in the same friggin spot! BYE BYE BOOBIES!

they are more fun to have around than my chubby thighs!

UGH! I am all for venting! I don't even care where I lose it as long as I lose it evenly, a little off my tush a little off my tummy and arms, and a LITTLE (i emphasize) off the ta-tas

Aparently it is too much to ask!
  • TheKatzMeow77
    Options
    Mine was my Butt... I have absolutely no butt anymore!!! I wish I could move my belly to my butt lol
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    Mine have shrunk as well but still a good size...I know not what you want to hear.
    I would definitely pick to lose my lower belly. I can't stand it. The rest of me loses and the lower ab is just pudgy.
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    Mine was my Butt... I have absolutely no butt anymore!!! I wish I could move my belly to my butt lol

I lost some of my butt too. It was a little disappointing because I've always been complimented on it...but my hubs reassures me it's still very nice.