Toning Your Abs

Options
Does anyone know of some really good at home exercises to help tone your abs?

Replies

• lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    bump for later. XX
  • Bexster88
    Bexster88 Posts: 35
    Options
    I do the turbo jam and turbo fire workouts from beachbody. They are aerobic/kickboxing workouts that REALLY get your abs. I need to melt a few more pounds off, but I can definitely feel some definition under there. If I haven't worked out for awhile and then do one of these workouts, immediately the next day I feel like my stomach is so much flatter and tighter.
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    I am in the middle of Jillian Michaels 6week 6pack. IT is a great video. I am just starting my fourth week and I have already lost 2 pounds and I can "see" the difference in my abs! It is a great workout!! and only 33 minutes and that is with a warm up and cool down!
    Good luck
    ~Corina
  • denise007
    denise007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the 30 day shred and I have found that it has made a huge difference -to my belly and all over - its toning nicely which is great after 2 babies in 2 years.

D
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels has an abs routine that is good, it incorporates circuit stuff with a core focus. Also, check out bodyrockstv, she posted a couple of killer ab workouts last week-something about summertime abs.
    And, of course, it bears repeating (or not but I will) abs are made in the kitchen, that is, diet is how we lose fat, so we have to be thin enough to reveal what's underneath.
    I am working on the belly toning myself, but really trying to decrease body fat overall.
  • Fernandomike
    Fernandomike Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Bicycle crunches are supposed to be the best at working the various muscles that make up your abdominals. I personally love various plank positions Remember, the most important aspect is your diet. Abs are built at the kitchen table more so than on the floor.