Hi Everyone!

My name is Alene, First time on here, would love to meet some motivated people, dieting has nvr been my thing so i need all the motivation i can get! I know the older we get the harder to loose and im sure not getting younger so here goes my first day! wish me luck! hope everyone has a great day! ;)

Replies

• sanmoos
    sanmoos Posts: 27 Member
    Hi Alene,

Wishing you the best of luck for your headstart. Remember that nothing in this world worth having comes easy. So if you want this, you will have to work hard!. The more you calculate the things you eat the better understanding you will have for the unhealthy things you eat.

Cheering you on, If I can do it, so can you! :)
  • Thank you for the much needed encouragement! think im going to love the calorie counter, shooting for a 3 mi. walk today, Good luck to you as well!
  • lee658
    lee658 Posts: 74 Member
    Hi Alene,
    Welcome:-). I completely agree with sanmoos.

Good Fuel= positive energy + work=results which give you the motivation to be successful. If I can share some advise. Set reasonable goals. Even though you may want to lose a significant total weight, set smaller obtainable targets say 10-15 lbs. Once reached set a new one and so on. I am happy to be a positive influence, so your welcome to add me if you like for mutual motivation.
  • Hello & Welcome to MFP!

Best of luck to you!