Looking for guys who aspire to get six pack abs - maybe not tomorrow, maybe not even in six months..

Options
... but this is a REAL goal that you have, under a realistic timeline. It might take a year or two journey, but this is what you want - six pack abs - plain and simple.

If this is you, please add me as a friend and note that! Looking for like-minded people with this goal.

Thanks!

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I want one of those!
  • BrianDavid2015
    Options
    okay, - but who else? there's got to be people that genuinely want this over time, right?
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I'm just about finished with my quest for same. I've got an almost four-and-three-quarters pack, still slightly buried but visible, that I'm expecting to be the Full Monte sixer within the next 6 to 8 weeks or so.

Mine took a relatively slow and leisurely and easy 14-15 months from the "before" pic to the "current" pic. I wasn't really busting my *kitten* on either the weight loss or the exercise.

Before and after here in this thread. Scroll down for pics.

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    I want one of those!

laughs I wasn't talking about for me, I was talking about one of them in your picture!
  • BrianDavid2015
    Options
    I'm just about finished with my quest for same. I've got an almost four-and-three-quarters pack, still slightly buried but visible, that I'm expecting to be the Full Monte sixer within the next 6 to 8 weeks or so.

Mine took a relatively slow and leisurely and easy 14-15 months from the "before" pic to the "current" pic. I wasn't really busting my *kitten* on either the weight loss or the exercise.

Outstanding. But I want to see your fat belly with your shirt off please
  • SergeantSausage
    edited February 2015
    Options

Sounds like a fetish to me ;)

I'm not sure I have any. Who wanted shirts off pics when they were carrying around a 50 pound gut, right?

Your request may take a while - I don't have any but The Wife may have gotten some ...
  • BrianDavid2015
    Options

Sounds like a fetish to me ;)

I'm not sure I have any. Who wanted shirts off pics when they were crying around a 50 pound gut, right?

Your request may take a while - I don't have any but The Wife may have gotten some ...

Yes - see what you can find. No fetish :) just curious to see the difference more apples to apples
  • SergeantSausage
    Options
    This is the only thing I could find - You'll have to zoom.

1935710_100928476594395_7015952_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=b074ed1d5972b7350fd1faaf5a1609a5&oe=5596D83F

1935710_100928479927728_717767_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=614ecbe2982d6aefd3151351889db70e&oe=5560A2E2

• ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    Female but I want abs. I don't need them to be always visible but I would love to be lean enough to be able to have that definition. And when I do my first bulk I will be doing ab work. I don't know how realistic it is for women to get really noticeable abs if staying at a healthier low body fat% (18% i s my goal).
  • BrianDavid2015
    Options
    This is the only thing I could find - You'll have to zoom.

1935710_100928476594395_7015952_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=b074ed1d5972b7350fd1faaf5a1609a5&oe=5596D83F

1935710_100928479927728_717767_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=614ecbe2982d6aefd3151351889db70e&oe=5560A2E2

Pretty awesome. How big was your abs back then when you measured around your belly button? What is it now?
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I really don't see myself doing that. Way too hard for nothing but a Vanity gain.

Good luck though!
  • BrianDavid2015
    Options
    I really don't see myself doing that. Way too hard for nothing but a Vanity gain.

Good luck though!

Have you tried doing it? Even if it takes 3 years to get their slowly?
  • BrianDavid2015
    Options
    I like your tagline. Moar abs! Who else wants moar abs?
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

Good luck though!

Have you tried doing it? Even if it takes 3 years to get their slowly?

Me try for a six pack? Lol. I have to get rid of the keg first.

From what I understand, one has to get to very low body fat, and then bulk muscle, to pull off a six pack.

I have a feeling I'll be contented with my appearance before that point. But who knows?
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    It's not one of my primary goals - but I'm confident I will sport a 6-pack again... probably in about a year.
  • Soccermavrick
    Soccermavrick Posts: 405 Member
    Options

Me try for a six pack? Lol. I have to get rid of the keg first.

From what I understand, one has to get to very low body fat, and then bulk muscle, to pull off a six pack.

I have a feeling I'll be contented with my appearance before that point. But who knows?

If you had asked me a couple of years ago, I would have said I could do it, but that I really was not trying. Today I am trying, and would love to, but it is not ask easy as it was when I was younger. Today it takes cutting the body fat, which mean trying to alter my diet. And while I have made a number of changes, coming down from 40 to 22-23%, I have not been willing to cut it enough to get to the low teens, yet, but I continue to try.
  • BrianDavid2015
    Options
    Added you. Who else? Moar abs!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Tagging to watch.

My goals are functional and target around 14-17% bf, so I will likely never reach six-pack land. Not that I'd mind but my focus is elsewhere.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I want one of those!

laughs I wasn't talking about for me, I was talking about one of them in your picture!

Ya can't have the male model shot for your av ...that'd be weird :grinning:
  • BrianDavid2015
    Options
    Who else is going for this goal? For reals?