Looking for fitness motivators!

vpugh12015
vpugh12015 Posts: 5 Member
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone I'm Victoria! I'm looking for some serious fitness support and an opportunity to give support back.

A little about myself:
I'm from West Virginia. I currently attend West Virginia University and am studying to be an Elementary Education Teacher. I enjoy faith, working out, going out, and meeting new people!

Feel free to comment where you're from and a little bit about yourself!!!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,905 Member
    In a state that has the highest obesity rate (currently), it's great that you are deciding to take care of your fitness (and hopefully overall health). While obesity has more to do with consumption (rather than total lack of physical activity), being fit requires staying within a certain weight parameter. Be the example.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Hello!
    My name is Sara hood and I'm from California! I recently transferred schools and moved back home where I have gained back the 15 pounds I lost while I was away! I'm a child development major and I'm minoring in social work! I have struggled with my weight my whole life! So this time I decided I'm going to get healthy for me and not anyone else! Hopefully we can motivate each other through this journey!
  • Hey! I'm Hallie! I'm a college strident from San Francisco, trying to shed at least 30 pounds before May! Would love to support you. Add me!
  • madmaddox719
    madmaddox719 Posts: 84 Member
    I'm eve, I live in the uk, I'm changing my diet and adding exercise to daily life to reduce my stress levels, I'm a student, and am looking for encouragement to get this journey started!
  • MissVictoriaG
    MissVictoriaG Posts: 61 Member
    Hello Victoria and welcome to MFP. My name is Victoria also,I live in GA, and a I'm nurse. Joined MFP over a week ago, I love the community support. Well wishes on Health & Fitness journey. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • vpugh12015
    @ninerbuff‌ WV might have the highest obesity rate, but I'm not obese. Just looking for fitness support. People from WV are hard working people. Don't let the stereotype over rule the true story.
  • vpugh12015
    Love it girls! We can do this! Love hearing about your stories and fitness situations! Can't wait for the continuous support and positive vibes :)
  • KaraSimone01
    KaraSimone01 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi. My name is Kara and I live in MS. I'm also studying elementary education. I am currently doing my student teaching intern and trying to get in shape all at the same time. Feel free to add me!
  • fonzie344
    fonzie344 Posts: 14 Member
    vpugh12015 wrote: »
    Hello everyone I'm Victoria! I'm looking for some serious fitness support and an opportunity to give support back.

A little about myself:
    I'm from West Virginia. I currently attend West Virginia University and am studying to be an Elementary Education Teacher. I enjoy faith, working out, going out, and meeting new people!

Hi. My name is Kara and I live in MS. I'm also studying elementary education. I am currently doing my student teaching intern and trying to get in shape all at the same time. Feel free to add me!

A little about myself:

• fonzie344
    fonzie344 wrote: »

A little about myself:

A little about myself:

Hi .... I'm from New Jersey and I enjoy challenging myself. I actively do kickboxing and experiment with eating regimens to increase far burning and learn how to trick my metabolism in a positive fashion. My philosophy is An active body is a happy body

• fonzie344

A little about myself:

A little about myself:

Hi .... I'm from New Jersey and I enjoy challenging myself. I actively do kickboxing and experiment with eating regimens to optimize my metabolism burning and learn what works. My philosophy is An active body is a happy body

• fonzie344

A little about myself:

A little about myself:

Hi .... I'm from New Jersey and I enjoy challenging myself. I actively do kickboxing and experiment with eating regimens to optimize my metabolism. My philosophy is An active body is a happy body

• fonzie344

A little about myself:

A little about myself:

Hi .... I'm from New Jersey and I enjoy challenging myself. I actively do kickboxing and experiment with eating regimens to optimize and learn how my metabolism in a positive fashion. My philosophy is An active body is a happy body

• fonzie344

A little about myself:

A little about myself:

Hi .... I'm from New Jersey and I enjoy challenging myself. I actively do kickboxing and experiment with eating regimens to optimize my metabolism in a positive fashion. My philosophy is An active body is a happy body. Everyday is a gift and I embrace the moments.

• vpugh12015
    Feel free to add me! I can't add anyone because I'm on the mobile app and can't visit your profiles unless you add my as a friend!!!