Fitbit works!!

I have a Fitbit flex and it syncs with this app and tracks calories lost during the day and subtracts them from you calories on MFP. It also does that with calories you eat. MFP app along with my Fitbit both help motivate me on my fitness journey. Have any questions or want motivation add me! I could use a little extra support as well :)

Replies

• wishesonstars
    wishesonstars Posts: 3 Member
    I use the flex as well and love it!!! They work so well together.
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    I just started using the Flex right after Christmas and I've been wondering what kind of success other people have had. I like the fact that it rewards you with extra calories for being more active and it makes me want to be more active in general, not just relying on formal exercise.
  • AbeArceo
    AbeArceo Posts: 39 Member
    That's great! I had a fitbit for over a year and it was one of the best things I've owned. And then I lost it. Replaced it with a Samsung Gear, which is fine, but I miss the fitbit and its integration.

Always welcome any extra support :)
  • torrance86
    torrance86 Posts: 12 Member
    I track all my food and exercise on MFP. Now I have the Fitbit One and started syncing it to my MFP and it shows up as calories burned in my exercise log. If I continue manually logging what type of exercise and duration in MFP and I duplicating my entry? (hope that makes sense)
  • shadykatiekate
    shadykatiekate Posts: 41 Member
    torrance86 wrote: »
    I track all my food and exercise on MFP. Now I have the Fitbit One and started syncing it to my MFP and it shows up as calories burned in my exercise log. If I continue manually logging what type of exercise and duration in MFP and I duplicating my entry? (hope that makes sense)
    Yes, because fitbit is tracking your activities throughout the day. When I exercise at the gym, I just input it into the fitbit website under activities and put the time I was exercising (from 4:30pm-5:30pm), and then it will tell you how many calories you burned during your exercise. You don't necessarily have to do that since the device is already telling you how many calories you burned during the day, but it's nice to see how many calories you burned within a certain time frame exercising.