lost

Options
It has been 2 days I'm in tears with so much doubt.

Replies

• EmilyAnneMcCalla
    Options
    Heyy, :( what's wrong??
  • jpothier
    Options
    Already scared .
  • justbrydson
    justbrydson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Deep breaths, one day at a time. It takes time to get into a routine that you feel good about. Don't give up.
  • jpothier
    Options
    Kind of surprised people respond. Ty. I am just lost. So tired. Trying to find my identity. I had it.
  • jpothier
    Options
    Thanks for responding.
  • KathHoney
    Options
    Are you new to this? I am too
  • EmilyAnneMcCalla
    Options
    Hang in there! The road is tough. No doubt about it. Just remember why you started in the fist place. Be encouraged. Don't give up.
  • jpothier
    Options
    KathHoney wrote: »
    Are you new to this? I am too

No I did it before and failed.
  • jpothier
    Options
    Hang in there! The road is tough. No doubt about it. Just remember why you started in the fist place. Be encouraged. Don't give up.

I'm trying. Changing so much. Can't move like I'm frozen afraid I'm going to mess up.
  • jpothier
    Options
    Deep breaths, one day at a time. It takes time to get into a routine that you feel good about. Don't give up.

Thanks you
  • EmilyAnneMcCalla
    Options
    jpothier wrote: »

I'm trying. Changing so much. Can't move like I'm frozen afraid I'm going to mess up.

• EmilyAnneMcCalla
    Options
    Don't be held down fear! Slap fear in the face and tell it to go away! You are In control, believe this. Have faith in yourself and in your capabilities. I believe you can do it :) I have faith that there is something in you that wants to succeed. Make this be your driving force to that success!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    jpothier wrote: »

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

Log what you eat everyday, don't worry about calorie amount. Just get in the habit of logging and after a week or so see if you can make any improvements. MFP makes logging easy, you can do this!!