40lb to lose, would love some company!

Options
2»

Replies

• juditanne
    juditanne Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    hoping to lose 50 by the end of the year. more if i can do it! add me. we all need all the support we can get :)
  • namaste1987
    namaste1987 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys!!!
    I have about 35 lbs to go too! I would love to reach it by May 28th as we are taking a trip to the UK to meet my husbands extended family. I would love to be looking a little better than I do! I am not loosing though so I upped my calories from 1200 to 1350 in the hopes that that will jump start weight loss. I think I was just eating too little and bod was in starvation mode. I also just bought the Zumba Exhilarate program and plan on starting today and jogging on my treadmill 4x weekly. What is everyone else's plan to drop the lbs?
    Feel free to add me!
  • greek_italy13
    greek_italy13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    35 lbs. I need to get to that goal!
  • gramma175
    gramma175 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I as well want to lose about 30 lbs. Looking to join a group for accountability.
  • kcuevas10
    kcuevas10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've lost over 60 lbs but still not at my goal. I've been stuck trying to lose the last 15 lbs for a year now. I start and then stop, then start and stop, gain and lose.. you know the drill. Looking for others to stay motivated. And I've also started running free accountability groups on facebook if anyone would like to add me.. katia cuevas.
  • dlw32015
    dlw32015 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 to lose as well and am also looking for friends. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I had 90 pounds gone! Then I got sloppy and gained back half of my weight. I need to lose at least 30 pounds to be where I want to be. If you are totally active on here and exercise often and are dedicated, feel free to send me a friend request...please send a message with it though... :)
  • Jodyogrady
    Jodyogrady Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I to could use a healthy eating buddy! I'm really struggling. 40 pounds also to lose!
  • Dominuslive
    Dominuslive Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just got back on here. Feel free to add me. I lost 40 lbs 2 years ago just from riding my bike and quitting soda. Work/lifestyle put it back on. I am quitting smoking, going to the gym, and healthy eating all at once this time around... I too could use motivational friends on here... My goal is not weight loss this time. It is body transformation and lifestyle change!
  • h_ghauri86
    Options
    12th june is my birthday too and i am new to this please tell me how to add you.
  • cjr1
    cjr1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm working on a 60-80 pound goal. Please feel free to add me too!