30 day shred newbie!

Options
Wanted to get some feedback on the 30DS. Have you done it? Had great results? I want to know!!
I'm getting ready to start it tomorrow morning, I want to try and get rid of 10lbs by memorial day (I know its only a little less than 3 weeks...) but I think it can be done.

Replies

• Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I really love the 30DS, I'm new here and just "restarted" level one over the weekend so I don't have any results yet. I had been doing it before I join MFP for a few weeks but I really wasn't eating right so I didn't get results other than some muscle and endurance. I am starting it over in addition to "eating right" so I'll see how it goes.

Good luck and feel free to add me if you want.
  • tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    a lot of people say that they haven't lost pounds but have lost inches... i have 2 more days to go then i'm going to measure myself, but i can already see so much more muscle in my legs, arms and abs. it's a hard workout at first. i did 10 days of each level and as long as you push yourself through each one by the time you get to day 6 or 7 its much easier
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 18 today. I love it, first 1-4 days or so of each level are rough but its a great, short work out! I have only lost about 3lbs so far, but over 6 inch and my jeans that were pretty dang tights are now slipping down my rear. Not to mention you can see a huge difference in my pics i took before and at the end of level one. wednesday is my last day of level 2 so i may have more results then. Feel free to add me if youd like.
  • MsWright28
    MsWright28 Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm going to by my dvd tonight :) maybe we can start together! Good luck
    Wanted to get some feedback on the 30DS. Have you done it? Had great results? I want to know!!
    I'm getting ready to start it tomorrow morning, I want to try and get rid of 10lbs by memorial day (I know its only a little less than 3 weeks...) but I think it can be done.

• bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I started the Shred about 2 weeks ago and was doing it every day. I had lost 7 lbs prior to that and it seemed as if once I eased up on my treadmill and focused mainly on the Shred I stopped losing pounds, but I could tell I was losing inches. I've decided to only do the Shred 2 - 3 times a week and focus more on cardio. She definitely kicks your butt and everyone is different, so just give it a try and see what type of results you get! Good luck!!
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    30DS ARE FUN, BUT I CAN TELL YOU TO ROCK THAT 20 MINUTES IT IS WORTH IT...FINISHED MY 30 DS ON MAY 6TH WITH GREAT RESULTS!!! SO HAPPY FOR MY GIRL HEATHER FOR INTRODUCING IT TO ME....I CAN SEE WHERE MY ABS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE.... AND I AM GETTING MY CURVES BACK IN THE RIGHT PLACES...LOL! I AM THINKING OF DOING IT AGAIN, JUST BECAUSE! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY! :drinker:
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Did my Day 4 of 30DS Level 1 :)