Should I use Hydroxycut???

Options
I work out 5 days a week and I lift weights twice a week, I was thinking of using a weight loss supplement to boost my results. I'm 70 lbs overweight so I'm trying to lose it by the end of this year. I heard Hydroxycut is good but I'm not sure which one to use since there are so many types like the hardocre elite, pro clinical, and muscletech. Please serious answers only, thankyou

Replies

• deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I thought that was banned?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Laureani wrote: »
    I work out 5 days a week and I lift weights twice a week, I was thinking of using a weight loss supplement to boost my results. I'm 70 lbs overweight so I'm trying to lose it by the end of this year. I heard Hydroxycut is good but I'm not sure which one to use since there are so many types like the hardocre elite, pro clinical, and muscletech. Please serious answers only, thankyou

No, you shouldn't use hydroxycut.

Without the ephedrine, it's just a waste of cash. On top of that, it's not needed, and dangerous for the naive.

Just eat less.
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    No, that stuff's unnecessary and potentially dangerous.

Seconded. Save your money for new outfits when you lose the weight. Or for a vacation. Or better training equipment. Or a personal trainer. So many better things to do with your money.
  • Laureani
    Laureani Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Okay thanks for the information :smile:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Codilee87 wrote: »
    ... So many better things to do with your money.

(*)
  • Scott2bfit
    Scott2bfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Didn't like what I was reading about Hydroxycut these days and threw mine away. Using CLA now...
  • angelarene626
    angelarene626 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I tried Hydroxycut a few years back and I stopped it after a doctors visit because the nurse became concerned on how high my blood pressure was....Mind you I was only 21 yrs old at the time and always had/still have relatively low to normal blood pressure. The nurse was so concerned she checked my blood pressure a 2nd time and asked if I was nervous or taking anything....I was too embarrassed to tell her I had just stared taking Hydroxycut so I just lied and said I was nervous. That same day I returned that ish and got my $$ back! Just remember when it comes to weight loss supplements they are a big waste of $...I mean do you plan on purchasing it for the rest of your life? You will have to in order to sustain their results...it's better to just discipline yourself and find a diet and exercise routine you can maintain naturally....yeah it might take longer to lose but it will be more likely to stay off because you made a lifestyle change instead of becoming dependent on a miracle pill. Plus Hydroxycut made me super jittery and gave me heartburn.
  • hachikomeggy
    hachikomeggy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Tried it, didn't work (also used in conjunction with exercise.) Also gave me panic attacks. I've also tried Lipo 6 Black, which I ended up just using for the pre-workout energy boost until the bottle was empty because it did basically nothing as far as fat loss is concerned.