Trying to loose 100 pounds by 12/31/2015

Options

Replies

• challenger9509
    challenger9509 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :) Working towards same goal!
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Options
    Thank you ladies!! Tjames i cant imagine how how that owuld feel but i can think of this. YOU know how good that feels and that you were capable of achieving it. THATS AWESOME!! I really dont know how it feels to be healthy but know it can be done... you did get two of the best gifts that kife has to offer, your two babies,, :)
  • vikeafitness
    vikeafitness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose. I have decided this year will be the year I will change my lifestyle, instead of just trying another diet.
  • AshleyMcFitterson
    AshleyMcFitterson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've got over a 100 lbs to lose too, lifting cardio and reasonable cals here, so I doubt I'll be 100 lighter by the end of the year, but wouldn't that be nice! Sending a friend request!
  • 1tamlynn
    1tamlynn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have around 125 lbs I would like to lose. I've set my goal for 2015 @ 75lbs of which 14 are gone! I would love to have the support of others with similar goals. Anyone please feel free to add me.
  • ColoradoBringItOn
    ColoradoBringItOn Posts: 132 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    You can do it or get very close if you work your a rse off and stay focused from here on out. You can't cheat day after day and not log your food or skip several workouts per week and expect the results. I know because I've lost 50 pounds since October and it's my goal to hit 100 pounds gone by December and I've had my plateau moments from overindulging during the holidays and vacations. It won't be easy but if you want it bad enough you can do it. Just take it one day at a time. I focus on 10 pounds a time and celebrate each milestone. It's way easier to focus on chunks rather than the whole. Cheering you on!
  • Smallerjojo2015
    Smallerjojo2015 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs I need to lose
    Started 41/2 weeks ago and lost 16lbs so far
    I need all the support I can get so please add me
    Having support is the key to getting to goal
  • Konje
    Konje Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me as well please. I need to lose 100lbs too by xmas time.
  • atripnutt
    Options
    Add me as well
  • meeks85
    meeks85 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 100 too! Add me id love to be in your group:)
  • jennylea70
    jennylea70 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 80-90 pounds by the end of the year. I know it's going to be really hard but I'm going to try my best. I love food! It's been a slow process trying to change my eating and behavior habits. I'm slowly working the exercise in. Add me and we can work on this together!
  • moonnstarstx
    moonnstarstx Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i would love to join yall!!! I just got married a couple of weeks ago and looking at the pictures I wish I had started weight loss earlier. i want to get healthy to have a baby. Anyone feel free to add me
  • theresahale83
    Options
    lloydrt wrote: »
    you can do it........I lost 52 lbs in 13 weeks........it can be done, JUST STAY FOCUSED,and you will do it................stay focused, and don;t let anyone stand in your way......

• time2change1111
    time2change1111 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    everyone add me as well. I've got over 100 pounds to lose :smile:
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Thank you Iron for your feedback I know its a big goal to achieve and yes Im considered Morbidly obese :# OUCH lol
    In reality as long as im moving forward towards a goal and no matter where we are at on 12/31/2015 as long as its better than today 2/5/2015 we will celebrate!!

SoftblondChick hahahah me too can we just close our eyes wish very hard and badawwww we have our bad *kitten* bodies B) oh well just tried so this will be our plan B hahaha

Great attitude

You got this!
  • Miriam_Melissa
    Miriam_Melissa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group! You all seem like such wonderful people! I, too, need to lose 100+ lbs, and would love to reach at least a part of it by the end of the year. I lost about 20 lbs last year, and then moved cross country. Well, needless to say I have to lose those 20 lbs again. This would be great motivation. :D
  • gavingabe
    gavingabe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also want to lose 100 lbs! I tell myself to just focus on small obtainable goals and stay consistent, even though I would live to wake up tomorrow weighing 100 lbs less, lol. I can use all the support I can get!
  • mazvaris100
    mazvaris100 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm with you. I need to lose 70lbs and need all the support I can get. It will be great to have each other as motivation.
  • LoveLiveLife27
    Options
    I need to lose 75 by that date feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • Lowiclowi
    Options
    mirangutan wrote: »
    I would love to join this group! You all seem like such wonderful people! I, too, need to lose 100+ lbs, and would love to reach at least a part of it by the end of the year. I lost about 20 lbs last year, and then moved cross country. Well, needless to say I have to lose those 20 lbs again. This would be great motivation. :D

Glad you are here...I'm new here too but not new to the struggle with my weight....it's better and more successful when you lose for yourself and your health,,,with the support of friends.