What would you do if today were your last day?

AprilVal
AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
edited September 27 in Motivation and Support
What would you do if today were your last day? I know a strange question right? A little boy in the community I live in, passed away today. He has been fighting cancer for the past couple years. Just yesterday, he told his mom he was tired of fighting the cancer and he passed away today. God bless him, and all that he had to go through in his short life.

Makes me embrace my life, and my loved ones around me. I couldn't imagine going through that as a parent, its hard enough watching it as a by stander.

So what would you to if today were your last day? would you be proud of all that you have been through and accomplished?

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Oh wow. Sad story.
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    I would be with my daughter and husband to the very end.. enough said. Good post, may God bless! :heart:
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    sooo sad. I would be with my loved one's and tell them all I wanted to say. I would make it special, then I would make my peace with GOD!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    When I was 18 I had a brother who was 14.
    He had cancer.
    Right up until the end he was strong for everyone else. He never complained and maintained right up until he lost consciousness that he would catch up with school and things when he was well. this was for our benefit, not his. He must have known how ill he was.
    If today was my last day I'd be happy to be strong like him.
    He was remarkable.
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Wow...don't know what to say. It certainly does make you value what you have. If it were my last day, I would hold my daughter close as long as I could!!
  • Very touching comments, it's awful, such inocent people losing lifes through cancer, will there ever be a cure.

God Bless everyone who's had to suffer.

It's a hard question to answer when you think about it, it would have to be a great family day out, then dance the night away with friends and family xx
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    The exact same thing I do everyday... just be me till the end. I'm not scared of death. It should be scared of me.
This discussion has been closed.