2»

Replies

• dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :)

Thank you!
    smkondy wrote: »
    Amazing transformation!! You look as good as you feel-thanks for sharing!! :D

I feel great! Thank you!

jessicafg wrote: »
    Totally awesome. Your an inspiration. Keep up the hard work as it so worth it.....looking good

Thank you! I'm not stopping!!
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Incredible job. I love how in the left side of the picture, you are hiding your face and in the right side, you are not afraid of the camera. You rock!
  • dragyou
    dragyou Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations inspiring
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :)
  • dwozniak16
    Options
    Incredible job. I love how in the left side of the picture, you are hiding your face and in the right side, you are not afraid of the camera. You rock!

Thank you! I was very nervous about sharing that left side with the world.
    dragyou wrote: »
    Congratulations inspiring

Thank you!

EAsh84 wrote: »
    Awesome job :)

Not stopping anytime soon! Thanks!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    You have had such amazing results! You look like a completely different person! And good for you for quitting smoking! Keep up the great work!
  • annak84
    annak84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing results!
    Very motivational, you defiantly have a great attitude & determination
    Just showed to bf, he gave up smoking a year ago. Now he wants to lose weight and get healthier. I'm trying to convince him to take some before photo's, I wish I had!
  • sombrefawn
    sombrefawn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have great dedication and it's really paid off! Congrats on your success. :smile:
  • pprigge
    pprigge Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    HAWT. Nice job! Hoping to have the same bragging rights here in a few months :)
  • possingk
    possingk Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the post, I am 43 days in to my journey, and down 15 pounds (halfway to my goal), I too quit smoking about a month ago (I used Chantex and so far so good). It is inspiring to hear someone else who went thru the same thing and came out the other side.

Thank you also for the comment on Sodium as I am over on that daily. I have cut back on the beer from nightly to once or twice a week and that has certainly helped.

Best of luck on your continued journey.
  • Holdingfast2Jesus
    Options
    Thank you for what you are/ have done, its so encouraging!!!
  • dwozniak16
    Options
    megannxx wrote: »
    You have had such amazing results! You look like a completely different person! And good for you for quitting smoking! Keep up the great work!

Thank you! Planning to lose 29 more pounds to hit my goal.

annak84 wrote: »
    Totally amazing results!
    Very motivational, you defiantly have a great attitude & determination
    Just showed to bf, he gave up smoking a year ago. Now he wants to lose weight and get healthier. I'm trying to convince him to take some before photo's, I wish I had!

I was very hesitant to do so but I'm glad I did only because you don't feel like you've gotten as far as you have some days. As you start seeing yourself more frequently in the mirror you sometimes don't see how far you've come and still see yourself as large. Having pics has definitely put my mind at rest that I am doing things right.
    sombrefawn wrote: »
    Wow! You have great dedication and it's really paid off! Congrats on your success. :smile:

Thanks! I can't wait to hit my one year!
    Hopefully I hit my goal!

pprigge wrote: »
    HAWT. Nice job! Hoping to have the same bragging rights here in a few months :)

I'm still not completely satisfied, but I'm getting there. It's taking my mind a while to catch up to my body. I don't feel smaller, but am noticeably smaller.. It's a strange feeling. But I'm much happier. Best of luck to you on your journey! I hope for all your success!
    possingk wrote: »
    Thank you for the post, I am 43 days in to my journey, and down 15 pounds (halfway to my goal), I too quit smoking about a month ago (I used Chantex and so far so good). It is inspiring to hear someone else who went thru the same thing and came out the other side.

Thank you also for the comment on Sodium as I am over on that daily. I have cut back on the beer from nightly to once or twice a week and that has certainly helped.

Best of luck on your continued journey.

I was going to try chantex but I managed to just do it cold turkey. It was extremely difficult for about two weeks, but I got through it! Definitely my alcohol and sodium consumption are my biggest enemies on this journey. It's very difficult to keep sodium low while hardly being a chef. I eat a to. If premade or super easy to make things which aren't always healthy choices. So it is a battle. I would be further a long if I had any knowledge in the kitchen lol.
  • vvallentyne
    vvallentyne Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Nice job, you look so much healthier. I can't find 30 extra pounds on you in your after pic though. (*)
  • dwozniak16
    Options
    Thank you for what you are/ have done, its so encouraging!!!

Thank you! It's been a very bumpy difficult road, but I'm feeling great about it!
    Nice job, you look so much healthier. I can't find 30 extra pounds on you in your after pic though. (*)

Well thank you! I have problem areas I wish I could spot treat. Overall I'm pretty happy with my results but I still have some fat to lose in my stomach and thighs. I want to achieve that toned look.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!