Halfway there!

Options
I've made it from 250.8 to 187.6, and although I'm not done yet, I wanted to take the time to celebrate how far I've come! I never thought I'd get this far, and I'm feeling even more motivated to lose the rest! I found some old pictures at the beach and tried to recreate the poses for a good comparison. :smiley:8019gtle86sn.png
ahssx4jrqpto.png
zc14bmslvusc.png

Replies

• deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work, love the recreates.
  • mg_adina
    mg_adina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Great Job-Keep It Up!!! What ever you are doing is working!! Thanks For Sharing!!! (*)
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Well done! I like the recreates!
  • deviousme7
    deviousme7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    nice work!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Incredible difference-way to get it!
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Pretty! You look a lot happier.
  • Fantastic great transformation
  • Mech9
    Mech9 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You're funny! Amazing job so far!

If you don't mind, how tall are you?

p.s. WE'RE HALFWAY THERE-ERE, OH-OH, LIVIN ON A PRAY-ER. TAKE MY HAND, WE'LL MAKE IT I SWEAR-AR.
  • samcou90
    samcou90 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing. How long did it take and what amount of calories was your limit and exercise? I need advice lol
  • yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation, look how toned your thighs have become
  • dale530
    Options
    Congratulations. Keep up the great work!
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - congratulations
  • princess_uni
    princess_uni Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mech9 wrote: »
    You're funny! Amazing job so far!

If you don't mind, how tall are you?

p.s. WE'RE HALFWAY THERE-ERE, OH-OH, LIVIN ON A PRAY-ER. TAKE MY HAND, WE'LL MAKE IT I SWEAR-AR.

Thanks!!! :smile: I figure if you can't have fun with it, what's the point?

I'm 5'5
  • princess_uni
    princess_uni Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    samcou90 wrote: »
    Wow amazing. How long did it take and what amount of calories was your limit and exercise? I need advice lol

Thanks! My daily calorie limit is 1,270 and I try to get to the gym at least 3-4 days/week. I have a Goodlife membership, so I take advantage of the group fitness classes. I do 2 days of Body Combat (mixed martial arts inspired cardio workout) and 2 days of Body Pump (cardio/weights) - I also just recently got a Fitbit, so I'm hoping that helps keep me motivated on my non-gym days.

It's taken me a year to get this far. I had a lot of trouble getting motivated in the beginning. I think I was looking for immediate results, which of course don't happen. I came up with every excuse in the book. I credit the shift in my thinking to a nurse who (while I was in the midst of making excuses) said "Just pick one thing. Like going to the gym. No matter what else is going on in your life, you can go to the gym. It's something you can control." Well. She was right, and every time I wanted to skip my exercise or put junk food in my mouth, I remembered what she said to me, and it really helped. (Not every time, but most times...) hahaha.
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Great progress pictures!!
  • hardeepmakkar
    Options
    Awesome progress . God Bless . keep it up.
  • prettybrowneyes72
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work.
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Great progress, keep going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!