looking for friends to take this journey with!

Options
2»

Replies

• sendusia
    Options
    i'm starting today too, add me:)
  • maggiesteitler
    Options
    Add me! Trying to lose some post pregnancy weight and feel a little isolated because I work at out home now after the little one falls asleep or while her daddy watches her. Would love some MFP buddies!!
  • mandee802014
    Options
    I'm trying to lose all my weight to be a happier healthier me! You can add me, I love meeting new people!!

• Buffy_445
    Buffy_445 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to make friends for great support! Please feel free to add me :D
  • Romeo717
    Options
    Add me
  • Dancindolly
    Options
    Add me :smiley:
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am just over 30 days into my long journey and still have 191 pounds to go, so would love some more people to mix it up with!
  • solarigirl
    solarigirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'd love to find some MFP friends to create a support system with :)
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have lost 110 lbs with 140 to go so anyone can feel free to add me. I will be here for the long haul!
  • stenolisa
    stenolisa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started a 12-week program with a nutritionist. Have 50 pounds to lose. I would love to share what I learn from her and also learn from everyone else. Add me!
  • Wiccandothis
    Wiccandothis Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Anyone add for add...My name is Tracy and I'm new to the community boards. I have 100+ lbs to lose and need mfp friends to help keep me accountable and in check. My motivation and energy seem to have disappeared lately...
  • sweetkimrn
    sweetkimrn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Me too. Add me!!!