I lost the weight Now , I have no A#@

Options
:sad: I have lost weight working out and my bottom is gone............ What workout can I use to give me a bulge instead of a flat plate look. UGH What kind of work out can I do?

Replies

• krisvtx8777
    krisvtx8777 Posts: 163
    Options
    I have no boobs now, I'm very upset by this lol.

I wish I knew of some butt lifting exercises as well, all squats and lunges are doing is making it smaller!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    squats & lunges are good for your booty!
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am so scared of this, I know that when my weight comes off I will face this problem. Wish I could help:/
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    yea my butt is gone..sucks :(
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    squats, lunges, farmers walk!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Squats and lunges are good, there is also a glutes machine that a lot of gym have. It does the backwards leg lift motion but because you have extra weight it really helps build muscle.
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    squats, lunges, farmers walk!

What is a farmers walk.
  • marisol7649
    Options
    So Sorry Ladies I feel your pain! I am going todo these workouts. I think I might get the booty lift underwear. It would be false advertising but I am married and not looking, so does that count?
  • krisvtx8777
    krisvtx8777 Posts: 163
    Options
    So Sorry Ladies I feel your pain! I am going todo these workouts. I think I might get the booty lift underwear. It would be false advertising but I am married and not looking, so does that count?

Nope, then its not false advertising! My husband knows all my bras already look like they have boobs in them lol....LOTS of padding!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I heard working out your glutes will help...but not a lot. I lost my boobs (and probably will lose them even more!...I'm gonna look like a boy when this is over!) .
  • marisol7649
    Options
    :laugh:

Nope, then its not false advertising! My husband knows all my bras already look like they have boobs in them lol....LOTS of padding!
  • nicothepotato
    nicothepotato Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Roller Skating! Check out your local roller derby league. Even the stick skinny girls have a nice round booty.
  • bbgunz88
    bbgunz88 Posts: 12
    Options
    Ladies, DEEP 90 degree squats (unless you have an injury) but you need to add some weight. Get a spotter (partner) and do heavy weight. Dont hurt yourselves and listen to your body. feet should be about shoulder width apart. Also burpees are amazing and provide a cardio/plyometric benefit. to do a burpee start by stand with your feet shoulder width apart and squat until your fingertips are touching the ground and jump up as high and hard as you can reach for the ceiling! Continue to repeat this until you need to rest. Catch your breath but dont let your legs get cold. Also lying leg curls will work your glutes as well as hammies and you will walk funny afterwards (experience!). Climbing stairs will work your lower body as well and if you skip steps you strech the muscle more, tearing fibers. But you need to repair them so proper nutrition is, as always, necessary. I suggest a protein shake within 30 mins after every work out. This will build mass and shed fat. Hope i was helpful!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I always suggest squats to any girl that says wants butt and legs. It's the best.
  • bbgunz88
    Options
    I always suggest squats to any girl that says wants butt and legs. It's the best.
    Squats are king!
  • sweetcakes1960
    Options
    Wish I could loose mine (butt that is). Any tips on getting rid of the butt. .
  • bbgunz88
    Options
    Actually yes! More cardio than other work outs. I mean treadmill, running etc.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options

Totally unrelated, but thank you for that link! I was looking for something comprehensive for exercises that help build specific body parts.
  • marisol7649
    Options
    These are great tips. I actually have a cute pair of roller skates that I bought 3 yrs ago but too much of a chicken to use. For my butt I will try. Squats here are come............tomorrow!!