Heyah!

Options
Does anyone just follow this app? I'm currently doing Slimming World and debating just using this instead.. :D

Replies

• clarabell86
    Options
    Hi, my mum had that debate too and I said that as she's just starting it again she'd be better just sticking to SW seeing as she is familiar with it. It's not calorie controlled so it depends on whether you want to 'restrict' your diet to stay under your calories with MFP or be able to eat SW free foods in unlimited quantities so you don't feel hungry. I did SW a few years ago and although I'm using MFP now I still use some SW recipes and just weigh my portions instead of stuffing myself like I used to!!!
  • clarabell86
    Options
    Hi, my mum had that debate too and I said that as she's just starting it again she'd be better just sticking to SW seeing as she is familiar with it. It's not calorie controlled so it depends on whether you want to 'restrict' your diet to stay under your calories with MFP or be able to eat SW free foods in unlimited quantities so you don't feel hungry. I did SW a few years ago and although I'm using MFP now I still use some SW recipes and just weigh my portions instead of stuffing myself like I used to!!!

• JadeyDiddle
    Options
    That's my plan! Sticking to it for a more few weeks and then see :)