hi from aus. new to this and feeling nervous

Options
Hi all. Im on a personal journey to loose 30kg. I have never posted on a forum before and I hope im doing this correctly. I need friends to help keep me motivated. Thanks

Replies

• PMLeigh
    PMLeigh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I craycray, I'm new too, although I've got to loose twice as much as you.
    5.4kgs off so far and feeling good.
    I'm using Vivofit to track walking and this site as well.

I don't have friends on hear yet and not sure how that part works yet either, would love to be that added motivation.

Trish
  • craycray1980
    Options
    Hi.:)
    Thank you responding. We can help each other along our journeys :) I have no idea what I am doing LOL

I have been using map my walk to track how far I walk and also bike ride. It seems to be good motivation too. Good luck (and if you find any tips on how to use this feel free to share lol)
  • RckJesC
    RckJesC Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jessica, I'm 33 years old.
    I'm from Holland
    I want to lose 15 kilograms.
    And starting today :blush:
    Feel free to add me :D
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Feel free to add me :) I'm been at the myfitnesspal thing for awhile if you have any questions!
  • thepinkshoe
    thepinkshoe Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi craycray-I'm from Melbourne :smile: you are welcome to add me as a friend if you like!
  • craycray1980
    Options
    Thank you lovely people. I will add you all when I work out how lol
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Thank you lovely people. I will add you all when I work out how lol

Welcome. If you're on a desktop or laptop, you should be able to right-click on the name under an individual profile to open the link in a new tab.

You'll see a green button "Add as friend" and maybe send a message to introduce you, where you saw the people (well, obviously in this case it's this thread, but later it's nice to write a little blurb rather than leave the message blank). Then you wait and either the recipient accepts or denies your request.
  • jadeyyy_
    jadeyyy_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Sydney, Australia too!
    I've lost almost 20 kilos and have about 10 to go, I absolutely remember being where you are about 6 months ago. I'd love more friends and support along the rest of my journey. Feel free to add me, I log daily, have an open diary and comment and like stuff frequently :)
  • craycray1980
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Ill jump on the laptop one day soon and add :)
  • craycray1980
    Options
    I think I just worked out how to add people. I need lots of friends to keep up the motivation so thank you
  • Sidneysider
    Sidneysider Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Ill jump on the laptop one day soon and add :)

Hi , I am from Sydney. I joined MFP last month. Have to loose 15-20 kgs. Lost 6 kgs so far. MFP has helped me a lot . I got and am getting much needed support from the friends here.
  • craycray1980
    Options
    Thats fantastic! Good on you!
  • hailzzz2015
    Options
    Hi there! I'm from sydney and I'm ready to finally lose the 35kgs of extra baggage that I'm carrying! 21yrs old and hoping to weight around 62kg by the end of if :) please feel free to add me, the hardest part for me is motivation, so having some friends on here would be amazing :D