second time around

Options
fashion_chameleon
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
10 months ago I started my fitness journey. However I failed terrible around the 4 of july. I haven't been able to get back on track after that. Now I'm going at it for a second time around. Definitely need the motivation and support.

Replies

• Ninetysgrl
    Ninetysgrl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for getting started. I'm getting motivated by reading the posts.
  • fashion_chameleon
    Options
    Yes me too. Its been a hard week lol but I'm dedicated
  • ariam6
    Options
    I did the same thing. I actually used this back in 2011 I believe, then stopped using it after (?) months, and decided recently that I needed it again because my eating habits had gotten out of control. I made a new account to start fresh, but before deleting my old account I checked my weight loss journey back then and saw that I had lost 15lbs the last time I used this app and had been halfway to my goal! Now though I am back up to where I was the first time I used the app and I regret having stopped using it. So feel free to add me so we can keep each other motivated and see ourselves to those finish lines! :)
  • fashion_chameleon
    Options
    Thanks glad to know I'm not the only one n yes we definitely need to keep each other motivated
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I lost 78lbs back in 09/2010 then life and other things got in my way and I gave up ..deleted my account and of course gained it all back and then some ....created a new account last month and promised myself that I won't give up ever again.....Feel free to add me ...wishing you much success :)
  • fitwhahine
    fitwhahine Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! Yes , here's another one who fell off the fitness and diet wagon! ,feel free to add me as a friend :) I need the help too !
  • lkong978
    lkong978 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support