Your Last Meal

Options

Replies

• sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    5 cheese baked mac and cheese, candied sweet potatoes and a really good rib eye with broccoli. Garlic bread.

dessert, The most decadent dark chocolate moist cake with chocolate icing and raspberry filling and vanilla ice cream on the side. 2 glasses of Malbec

• apparations
    apparations Posts: 264 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Boiled Lobster with garlic butter and lemon, side of fettucine alfredo with extra extra parmesan reggiano, caesar salad (dressing made with extra anchovies and extra bacon), a crusty on the outside/soft on the inside italian roll with more butter and a drizzle of olive oil. And for dessert, chocolate chip cookies.

Edit to add: A big glass of white wine with dinner, and a Drambuie with dessert!
  • reesrachel00
    Options
    I would go for the biggest and cheesiest pizza with stuffed crust, garlic bread and jam roly poly and custard for after, washed down with a pint of lager - I am hungry now lol
  • rebolaugh
    rebolaugh Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Boiled Lobster with garlic butter and lemon, side of fettucine alfredo with extra extra parmesan reggiano, caesar salad (dressing made with extra anchovies and extra bacon), a crusty on the outside/soft on the inside italian roll with more butter and a drizzle of olive oil. And for dessert, chocolate chip cookies.

Edit to add: A big glass of white wine with dinner, and a Drambuie with dessert!

I like this! Good choices!
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    rebolaugh wrote: »
    a really good steak cooked medium rare, crab legs, a loaded baked potato, a bottle of bordeaux and creme brulee.

THIS! Maybe lobster in place of the crab legs....
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Lobster in butter, crab legs, and really, really good wood fired pizza (broccolini, proscuito, and peppers maybe), with a spectacular bottle of prosseco followed by a nice malbec.
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I think I'd do pizza, too - from a local joint here. It's amazing. I'd want french fries, too. And brownie edges for dessert.

OMG, we're soul mates. YES! to the brownie edges. Do you think it's a Virgo thing? I'm one too.

I like the brownie middles. We should all hang out!
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    My mom's mac and cheese, ham, black eyed peas cooked in the ham bone.

And hey, some crab too. It's my last meal, may as go out with anaphylactic (sp?) shock
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I've never had lobster or crab. I feel like I'm really missing out.
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Really good pizza and salty malty ice cream pie from GW Fins in New Orleans.
  • Peanutmanak47
    Peanutmanak47 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Steak cooked over charcoal to a good medium rare. Garlic buffalo wings. Curly fries. Deep dish pepperoni pizza. Publix fudge brownies and a slice of ultimate chocolate cake. I think I would die fat and happy with that as my last meal lol.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Steak cooked over charcoal to a good medium rare. Garlic buffalo wings. Curly fries. Deep dish pepperoni pizza. Publix fudge brownies and a slice of ultimate chocolate cake. I think I would die fat and happy with that as my last meal lol.

You just jumped right in the deep end! I love it!
  • Beploveshomer
    Beploveshomer Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Two tacos on those fluffy fried shells, piled high,and Franks hot sauce. A side of lasagna.Mozzarella sticks and marinara, and Peanut buster parfait with homemade strawberry cheesecake on the side.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    mango salsa sushi, Swedish meatballs, super cheesy lasagna, pie, these cupcakes a lady at my church bakes, candied salmon, smoked salmon, beef dip sandwich on lightly toasted garlicky bun.....i don't have time to list everything...one might think this is overly ambitious but I have gestated some GINORMOUS food babies over the last year. way more than I ever did when I was fat. I could totally do it. lol
  • mjsmamma
    mjsmamma Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Mussels in saffron broth with LOTS of crusty bread to sop it up, then toasted ravioli, then fruti de mari with TONS of seafood: clams, shrimp, lobster, crab, more crusty bread and butter, then maybe some more seafood, crab legs, Maine lobster tails, then a chocolate mousse with crunchy butter cookies and a Vietnamese coffee, the kind with sweetened condensed milk :p
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    The souls of every *kitten* who ever got in my way.

YOU ARE.

• MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    That's a tough question. If my last meal were to be today I would want spagetti carbonara from a little place in Venice (best I've ever had), a second course of my favorite medium rare steak smothered in a fresh berry and red wine sauce from Sarajevo, a small serving of yellow curry from Japan along with some real ramen, and a dessert of crepes and ice cream. All of my favorites from around the world
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Fancy cheese and baguette
    Ribs and cheese fries
    Creme brulee pie from one of the local restaurants... Best thing ever.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking magic brownies and cough syrup. Barring that, a bucket of high grade cider and vodka.

And Doritos.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options

I love crab.

I actually don't have that much desire to eat shellfish anymore, but if I'm on my way out anyway . . .