WTH

Options
2»

Replies

• karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I don't know about where you guys live but in Australia, pet food has to be made safe for human consumption. The amount of elderly people that make cat food casserole is rather scary. But it's a cheaper option than tunafish casserole heeheehee
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I don't know about where you guys live but in Australia, pet food has to be made safe for human consumption. The amount of elderly people that make cat food casserole is rather scary. But it's a cheaper option than tunafish casserole heeheehee

I find that bizarre, because savings brand people food is usually cheaper than savings brand cat food!
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Yeah but savings brand people food (tinned tuna for example) tastes like crap. The expensive cat food when it's on special is cheaper than the savings brand people food
  • kimault1984
    kimault1984 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
  • sainttiffany
    sainttiffany Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping its for logging our animal friends' calories. But to each her own.

And I had to go check for the penis. The micro/macros made my sixth-grade-self giggle for a moment.
  • sjpatriss
    sjpatriss Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ha. i just noticed there were replies to this. It came up as a joke in a discussion at work and we checked and sure enough, there it was. we've also since noticed a few other interesting entries, tissue paper, wooden paint stirrers, glue, etc...Pica's a *kitten* i guess.
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I am in home health care for senior citizens and this one time social services called us to go take care of a 92 year old who wasn't doing too well. When I got there the first thing I did was look in her fridge to get her something to eat, she was so skinny. All that was in her fridge was cat food. I told my boss immediately because there were no signs of a cat. She said a lot of older people are on a very limited budget and social security doesn't pay squat so they will eat cat food, it's a lot cheaper. It's so sad. :'(
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Stop stalking my food diary
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    I'll admit it. I've logged "semen" before. No skimping on those 20 calories! If you swallow it, log it!
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well, boogers, semen, the blood of the innocent, human flesh and human souls are in there too. I searched out of curiosity and now I wish I hadn't.
    giphy.gif
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I'll admit it. I've logged "semen" before. No skimping on those 20 calories! If you swallow it, log it!
    Bahaha, you go girl! Also studies show that semen helps protect against breast cancer, I never waste a drop ;)
  • kinkyslinky16
    Options
    I am in home health care for senior citizens and this one time social services called us to go take care of a 92 year old who wasn't doing too well. When I got there the first thing I did was look in her fridge to get her something to eat, she was so skinny. All that was in her fridge was cat food. I told my boss immediately because there were no signs of a cat. She said a lot of older people are on a very limited budget and social security doesn't pay squat so they will eat cat food, it's a lot cheaper. It's so sad. :'(

No, there are food banks everywhere. This makes me sad.

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Bahaha, you go girl! Also studies show that semen helps protect against breast cancer, I never waste a drop ;)

One of the many benefits.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Well if Aunt Bethany makes her jello again and Eddie decides that he is going to log now, you need to know how many calories are in cat food. Heck, he doesn't eat squirrel anymore because its high in cholesterol, so we know he's somewhat health minded!
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options

I was eating Key Lime Greek yogurt when I read this. I guess the lime turns the color to a slightly yellowish-white color. So thanks!

By the way, how many FRs have you had since posting that?
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    waterbyrde wrote: »
    If it was an entry for puppy chow, that's a snack food made from chex mix coated in a peanut butter and chocolate mixture and covered powdered sugar or cocoa. Might be a regional thing. It's also called "muddy buddies."

Yep. So yummy!

• SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    Options

Bahahahaha :smiley:
  • sjpatriss
    sjpatriss Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i wasn't looking at the snack mix puppy chow...it was good old fashioned Purina.
  • kinkyslinky16
    Options
    530roman wrote: »

I was eating Key Lime Greek yogurt when I read this. I guess the lime turns the color to a slightly yellowish-white color. So thanks!

By the way, how many FRs have you had since posting that?

Only got a FR from you, sweetie <3