Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• mandyblake78
    mandyblake78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday and looking for all the support I can get! Hoping "safety in numbers" will help. Thanks for posting this
  • LuisRetana
    LuisRetana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all ... I`m looking to add new friends for motivation and fun as some of the old ones have faded away and are not as active anymore. I`m a daily logger with an open diary. Feel free to add me.
  • jrkirk21
    Options
    Hi
  • jrkirk21
    Options
    How do you add people. I'm new sorry for the dumb questions
  • kirk7971
    Options
    Ladies add me please!
  • Arch799
    Arch799 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Miss_james1990
    Miss_james1990 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Deffo always looking for new friends :D x
  • sheashann88
    Options
    I'm in! It feels good seeing people do well and makes me want to do well too!
  • misstarak
    misstarak Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to helo keep me motivated and on the righr track feel free to add me
  • tearsz
    tearsz Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Just started back up today. I lost my old phone and forgot to put mfp on my new one. Gained some weight back and now here i am. Wife got really sick and i stopped working out. Back at it now full force with insanity max 30. Could use some buddies !
  • maziarz_
    Options
    I recently re downloaded this app because I want to lose 20 lbs by summer! My biggest challenge is eating clean. Add me (or how ever this friends list works) so we may mutually support each other!
  • ChL0E18
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new to all this! Please feel free to add me and we can support each other :)
  • Rehan_79
    Rehan_79 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Rehan here, feel free to add me.
  • ginger629
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• kendrickmj0385
    kendrickmj0385 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

Sorry I'm new on here not sure how to post but feel free to add me! Good luck everyone and God bless!

• mericose
    mericose Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends!
  • zraizam
    zraizam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    maziarz_ wrote: »
    I recently re downloaded this app because I want to lose 20 lbs by summer! My biggest challenge is eating clean. Add me (or how ever this friends list works) so we may mutually support each other!
    Just made a new account so befriend me on this one instead. K cool

• kkcole602
    kkcole602 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! :D
  • betbetrex
    betbetrex Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • eapple87
    eapple87 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends! I'm new and my irl friends aren't active so it would be great to have an accountability buddy telling me to back away from the pizza and toward the mat.