Looking for guys who aspire to get six pack abs - maybe not tomorrow, maybe not even in six months..

Options
13»

Replies

• Mikeyloye
    Mikeyloye Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am in attempt mode, I would love to go to the gym today but I have no child care today :-(
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I am in attempt mode, I would love to go to the gym today but I have no child care today :-(

Bodyweight workout at home & a calorie deficit
  • BrianDavid2015
    Options
    I'd like to get this thread back on its original intent. So if you are a guy that is on a journey to get six pack abs, note that and friend me! Looking for like minded individuals with similar goals. Don't care if it takes you a while to get there.
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Let's do it!
  • BrianDavid2015
    Options
    herrspoons wrote: »
    This topic is funny.

Why so funny?
  • BrianDavid2015
    Options
    joeporta wrote: »
    BrianDavid - I also want to know is that you in your profile pic - or is it just your ideal body?

Ideal. Is you're not looking for six packs, what's your goal? To get leaner but not too lean?
  • zaxx1953
    zaxx1953 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    joeporta wrote: »
    I can't believe no one wants a six pack on MFP - really felt for this poor guy!

Nope, I live in a place where its cold in the winter time and I don't see much utility in having a 6 pack and being average sized like some dudes do.

Just my take; if it makes you feel super jazzed to be really lean and 160lbs when there is snow on the ground, by all means, go to it fellas.
  • BrianDavid2015
    Options
    This topic is funny.

Why so funny?

Because it just is. Grown men, probably middle aged, worrying about a beach look. Kind of screams mid life crisis.

Interesting. Judging other people's goals like you are.
  • BrianDavid2015
    Options
    This topic is funny.

Why so funny?

Because it just is. Grown men, probably middle aged, worrying about a beach look. Kind of screams mid life crisis.

Hey, I'm a bad person.

Then again I'm not the one with a fitness model as an avatar and begging for friends.

You hit the nail on the head. You are a *kitten* person!
  • Jasonmylis
    Jasonmylis Posts: 46 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    <- Guy working towards getting 6-pack abs :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    This topic is funny.

Why so funny?

Hey, I'm a bad person.

Then again I'm not the one with a fitness model as an avatar and begging for friends.

Zing!

And in...
  • CrusaderSam
    CrusaderSam Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I feel this forum has started to insulate it's self from the real world. Yes getting a 6 pack is something a lot of guys want to have, and seeing as how there are thousands of threads asking for support for all kinds of things. I am a single mom, with one leg, that lives of the moon, and has enlarged liver syndrome who is in with me for support! Why anyone would be shocked at this is just beyond me. Seems like this has just turned in to a massive circle jerk, of power posters with thousands of posts who have nothing better to do then hang out on mfp.

My advice, join a gym and you will meet a lot of people that will have the same goals as you. Make friends with them, in person! We already have way to many fake/imaginary internet friends. It is way to hard to be friends with people you have never meet in person.
  • BrianDavid2015
    Options
    I feel this forum has started to insulate it's self from the real world. Yes getting a 6 pack is something a lot of guys want to have, and seeing as how there are thousands of threads asking for support for all kinds of things. I am a single mom, with one leg, that lives of the moon, and has enlarged liver syndrome who is in with me for support! Why anyone would be shocked at this is just beyond me. Seems like this has just turned in to a massive circle jerk, of power posters with thousands of posts who have nothing better to do then hang out on mfp.

My advice, join a gym and you will meet a lot of people that will have the same goals as you. Make friends with them, in person! We already have way to many fake/imaginary internet friends. It is way to hard to be friends with people you have never meet in person.

I'd like to do both. Thanks for the advice. Anyone else want abs?