looking for support

Options
I have well over a hundred pounds to lose. It is a super daunting thought. I am looking for actual people to lean on, talk to and be accountable with throughout my journey. Building our support system is so key and I would love to find some compatible MFP friends to add to mine! I am 32 years old, female, 5'6 and 312lbs. I am friendly, a little sarcastic and I love to laugh. If anyone feels up to it, I'm ready to work!

Replies

• kristinsnm
    kristinsnm Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Introductions would be helpful :)
  • ryannegq
    ryannegq Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristin! I'm friendly and a lot sarcastic but I am definitely up for helping support as much as I can. I'd like the same shoulder to lean on so maybe we can make a deal. :)

Good luck in your journey! Feel free to send me a request.

Ryanne
  • tedazorlu
    Options
    Hey christin, i am eda, 26 years old from germany. My highest weight was 123 kg, i think that must be about 246lbs, now i am 110.6kg (221lbs). I know how hard it can be to feel unsecure when you doing sports in the gym, but honestly nobody was unfriendly to me or made mean comments. I am trying to reach my goal till next year. I want to weigh about 65 kg (130lbs) so thats a long journey. Lets support each other. Lokking forward to hear from you xo
  • Jasonmylis
    Jasonmylis Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started out with 112 pounds to lose in August and am down 52 pounds so far. I am finding it harder to stay motivated than I did in the beginning and could definitely use some support and accountability myself. Anyone can add me, the more motivation the better :)
  • Ladiebug710
    Ladiebug710 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm Sarah, 35, and down to 197 from 283. You can totally do this! Just be patient because it takes a while. You didn't gain weight in a day and you won't lose it in a day either. Just be consistent and remember you are on the journey for the long haul. Good luck!
  • Enf3ktid
    Enf3ktid Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey this is my second attempt at MFP. The first time I failed but I didn't seek support. I been sticking to it pretty well this time, but I could use friends. I am married with 2 kids and basically have no idea what I am doing but I know I'm not quitting. :) Anyone feel free to add me as well!
  • lucylouhunter84
    lucylouhunter84 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Louise here. I'm 32, from UK and married with 2 kids too. Highest weight was 251lbs back in my late teens and now down to 178. It will take time, god it's taken me this long, but I'm nearly there, and you will get there too. Also looking for some support and extra motovation as I make my way towards my final target. Feel free to add me and I will be there as much as I can x