Looking for motivational buddies to lose weight with together!!!

Options
So I'm not new to this site but this is my new account. Unfortunately I have gained a lot more weight than when I first started and I'm really upset with myself. But the fact that I'm here is a good start. I'm looking for buddies to keep me motivated and can help me in my times of binge eating (hopefully I can find a way to stop) to help when I feel like giving up and so I will finally reach my goal. I've got 45 pounds to lose so who wants to lose them with me? :#

Replies

• sscombs7
    Options
    I'm here if you when you need encouragement and a prayer
  • JourneyToTheNewMoi
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • Brimixed
    Brimixed Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm motivational! ;)
  • JourneyToTheNewMoi
    Options
    I forgot to mention feel free to add me as a friend if I haven't done that already
  • cxilu2322
    Options
    I need help as well so we could both inspire each other :)
  • gabrielasilva0812
    gabrielasilva0812 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm always on daily =]
  • 1day4time
    Options
    Hello I am new to this site. We have about the same amount of weight to loose. I'd like to loose 40-45 pounds. I am available to take this journey with you. :D
  • alsultan086
    alsultan086 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me. Really excited to use this app to the fullest.
  • gemvicmc
    Options
    Add me 2 xx
  • jaxson2231
    jaxson2231 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    In the same boat. Add too
  • deyoun
    deyoun Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ..i am looking for support too :)
  • BabySteps2Healthy
    Options
    I'm in the EXACT same boat as you.. add me, I'd love to help motivate and get some help in return!! I've got some baby weight to get rid of before summer!!
  • Cleo120313
    Cleo120313 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I suppose I should lose a 100 lbs. which is what I set as a goal. I want to see how far I get on my journey.

I need buddies to motivate & inspire me. I will do the same for you as well.

I do not have sugar, cookies, cake, regular/ diet pop, ice cream, or pastries at home. If I want something really bad, I will go out for it. Took me over 5 years to give up a lot of u healthy foods.

My current struggle is: I need to give up wine during the week. Too many calories!

Please feel free to add me as a friend. I am trying to figure out how to send friend requests.
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've got about 35 more pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!