Any 20/30 somethings want to be friends???

Options

Replies

• BeastField
    BeastField Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    34, not new, trying for millionth time, 40 lbs to lose, shorty @ 5'2". Anyone - feel free to add me!
  • moonsugar13
    moonsugar13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a 27 year old in NYC looking to drop around 45 pounds and would love some friends for motivation! Having rheumatoid arthritis is a struggle, so having the extra weight is not helping LOL! ! Let 2015v be the year I'm not afraid of summer clothes!
  • sobieski109
    sobieski109 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

I'm almost 21 and have 50 pounds to lose. I've had the app for two years I think.. I use it for two weeks and put it back down.. I've never had any friends on here so maby this will help me stay on track. Feel free to add me :)
  • urainacooper
    urainacooper Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just turned 25 and am looking to lose about 60 pounds. Feel free to add me!! :smile:

Hi, I'm new to MFP ( came from WW) and trying to lose 100lbs in a yr. Would like to be friends but not sure how to request friends yet :confused:
  • captainjorge
    Options
    Added. I'm new here too. Looking to torch off 5-10 lbs of fat and add muscle while keeping up my marathon running :D
  • InTheTardis84
    InTheTardis84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    30 yrs old and looking to lose about 25 lbs. Anyone can add me as a friend!
  • Brimixed
    Brimixed Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    29 year old from socal :kissing_heart:
  • emilyrigh
    emilyrigh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 22! I'll be happy to add you up and help motivate!
  • Sebzeler
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! Want to lose 50lbs, eat clean and exercise :))
  • Saab_2015
    Saab_2015 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    30ish from London ... Fell free to add me .. be warned I often act like a 6 year old as I go through phases normally all or nothing
  • sweetkimrn
    sweetkimrn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 years old and I need to lose 40 pounds at least. All of you can add me if you want :)
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 as well. Feel free to add me! :)
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Feel free!
  • SayuriC
    SayuriC Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25 and looking to lose 70 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    23 and looking to lose another 65 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • eleblanc999
    Options
    I'm 26 and always willing to make new friends!
  • CRayCray88
    CRayCray88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 26 and just trying to cut body fat %. I'm always looking for new MFP friends! Anyone can add me
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just turned 29 and have 188 more of these damn pesky pounds to shed. Living in OKC, so anyone feel free to add me!
  • Chocoloiza
    Options
    22 here!! Feel free to add me. Good luck everyone!! 2015 is our year
  • RavingMad13
    RavingMad13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and pretty new to this. I aim to lose 40-50lbs. Feel free to add me, I enjoy seeing people's news feed saying they lost such amount of calories, etc. Helps motivate me :)