Maybe we could support/motivate each other :)

Options
2»

Replies

• joyxoxo
    joyxoxo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    me too! please add me! I just started and would like some motivation :)
  • tjobe580
    tjobe580 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I would love more friends and support
  • trevoorsmith
    Options
    add me I am the motivated one lol
  • amandabean350
    amandabean350 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I can't add people must be something wrong with the app
  • GlendaFab
    Options
    Alright ya'll. I am very excited to get back to the gym tomorrow! Due to work, I produce the West Coasts biggest Boat Shows, I have not been able to get to the gym. I have trail run a few times when I had some time, but after 2 months of 18 hour days I really need to get back on track. I go to the gym every morning with my husband at 5am and I love it! I have gained a little weight back and it does not make me happy. However, I am not going to beat myself up over it. I am going back tomorrow and it will be glorious! I also decided that I am going to focus on my real estate license which will allow me more time for my own health and well being. I wish you all the motivation, success, and happiness this world can provide! I may be leaning on you for a little back my way in the next few months. :)
  • dmt366
    dmt366 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie looking for mutual support and encouragement from other MFP members...you can add me too!
  • christalroberts5
    Options
    If anyone knows what ur doing looking for help!!!!!!!!! This is so confusing and stressful
  • kristinalexiamack
    Options
    I could really use some motivation and positive support from some other people who are also in the same boat as me. Trying to lose around 90lbs and keep gaining back any progress I do make.... :-/
  • NRameez
    NRameez Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi friendz! I would also like to join ur group... my goal is to shed about 50-60 pounds dis yr... nd I'm only 4 pounds down....
  • thelauramalm
    thelauramalm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really like this app. To get even more motivation...i need some more friends. :)
    Plz add me! :)
  • coreykapow
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm much in the same boat, just needing a wee bit of encouragement and motivation! Feel free to add me! X