100 pounds in 182 days

Options
2»

Replies

• jillmarie125
    jillmarie125 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You can totally do this Ryan! Don't listen to any negativity. I have lost over 40 pounds since Oct. (tomorrow is my official weigh in but I weighed this morning just to see. I will log it on MFP with tomorrows weight.) Everyone on here has advice and opinions and some are negative but I really do believe that they all have your best interest in mind. Set your goal and work at it every day. My biggest piece of advice to you is IF you end up having a bad day and overeating DON'T get discouraged and let it turn into days or weeks of bad eating with no accountability. The next meal is a fresh start, a new chance to get back on track. STAY THE COURSE!! Good Luck!

giving realistic advice is not being negative.
  • Body_4_Life
    Body_4_Life Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck... I have close to 100lbs to lose as well.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    You can totally do this Ryan! Don't listen to any negativity. I have lost over 40 pounds since Oct. (tomorrow is my official weigh in but I weighed this morning just to see. I will log it on MFP with tomorrows weight.) Everyone on here has advice and opinions and some are negative but I really do believe that they all have your best interest in mind. Set your goal and work at it every day. My biggest piece of advice to you is IF you end up having a bad day and overeating DON'T get discouraged and let it turn into days or weeks of bad eating with no accountability. The next meal is a fresh start, a new chance to get back on track. STAY THE COURSE!! Good Luck!

giving realistic advice is not being negative.

exactly. Setting realistic goals is the best way to find success. Setting unrealistic goals and not being able to meet them is a good way to become discouraged.

again: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1235566-so-you-re-new-here
  • roswelltm
    roswelltm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been losing a pound a day so far but I only started about 5 days ago. I want to lose 126 lbs in a year. I agree that it's hard to control your appetite. Im always hungry & wished that I wasn't. Anyone have good ideas to control your appetite? Water doesn't work.
  • jillmarie125
    jillmarie125 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    roswelltm wrote: »
    I've been losing a pound a day so far but I only started about 5 days ago. I want to lose 126 lbs in a year. I agree that it's hard to control your appetite. Im always hungry & wished that I wasn't. Anyone have good ideas to control your appetite? Water doesn't work.
    what is your calorie goal? 126 pounds in a year, is a huge goal. Just so you know, the closer you get to goal weight the less you can eat and lose weight. so if you are hungry now... you calorie goal might be too low for you.