Les Mills Pump anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    I'm on my second week of pump and love it! FYI les mills pump is separating from beachbody so they're only sending the program out until their sold out so get it while you can! Also, because of that they are no longer sending out 10 lb weights but instead 3 pairs of 5 lb weights.

I ordered mine the end of last month because of that reason, and yep I got the 5lbs with it instead of the 10 lb weights, which is fine for me. I'm a beginner so it gives me more room to ease my way into the weights.

• My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    I'm currently doing Les Mills Pump at home with the dvds. This is my 2nd week. It's a lot of fun and a bit of a change of pace. Combat is my favorite program I've done-- I'm going to do a Pump/Combat hybrid later on.

That's awesome! :) I think after my first round I am going to do a hybrid of them both, I love Combat and I am sure I'll love pump too.

• My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Les Mills junkie here. I take the classes at my gym. The body pump and RPM new release is not joke this go around.

That's awesome! I really want to look into finding a gym in my area that does the class just to get the live feel of it, same for Combat :)
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    mygrl4meee wrote: »
    I am in my final month of pump. I also do it at home.

You go girl!! Are you seeing results?
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    I've sent out invites for the accountability group to anyone who is doing or is planning on doing Pump :) Should be under your notifications.
  • gemm30
    gemm30 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I love pump I do it 3 times a week at my local gym also love combat which I do twice a week. I feel great after doing them.
  • foxyroxy83
    foxyroxy83 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love pump, I do it 2 times per week at my local gym. Wish I could do more pump classes
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    gemm30 wrote: »
    I love pump I do it 3 times a week at my local gym also love combat which I do twice a week. I feel great after doing them.

I think Les Mills in general are awesome! I feel so much stronger doing combat, and I know that Pumps going to help me even more. I'll add you to the group :)
    foxyroxy83 wrote: »
    I love pump, I do it 2 times per week at my local gym. Wish I could do more pump classes

Seems like a lot of people are doing it at the gym :) I really need to give a group class a try it seems. I like having the dvds so that I can just come home after work, pop it in and have no excuses to get my workout in. I'll add you to the group! :)

• loridaisy1
    loridaisy1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the DVDs. Just started week 5. I've done this program before. It's amazing for toning your whole body. Really slims legs, hips and abs.
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    loridaisy1 wrote: »
    I'm doing the DVDs. Just started week 5. I've done this program before. It's amazing for toning your whole body. Really slims legs, hips and abs.

Awesome to hear! :) Excited to get start, one week from today!! :D I'll add you into the group!!

• kmm8784
    kmm8784 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my 2nd week of pump.. I'm loving it!! I'd love to be a part of the group as well! I could use all the motivation I can get!!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Sounds great! I'll get you added in!!
    kmm8784 wrote: »
    I'm starting my 2nd week of pump.. I'm loving it!! I'd love to be a part of the group as well! I could use all the motivation I can get!!

• bethanistan
    bethanistan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it! Currently on week 3 and love it. Add me if you want to be buddies!
  • yhealthy2000
    yhealthy2000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Les Mills Body Pump and RPM is what I do, and it's a great workout! I've been doing it for the last seven years and I keep on loving it. You can keep challenging yourself with weight increases and you will see your body transform! Good luck. If you have any other questions of love to help answer.