6 MINUTE MORNING WORKOUT

Options
I've moved my workouts to the evening because I need to get more sleep. However I miss the energy I was getting from my morning workouts.

Does anybody do a little morning workout? I found on that is 16 squats, 15 pushups, 30 sec plank hold, and 16 bicycle crunches. Do you think this will "jump start" my day?

Replies

• wrecktechno
    wrecktechno Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. Do it and see. Why are you asking us if it will?
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!!!! B)
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    You should get a burst of energy from it, but only you can decide if it jump starts your day.
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options

Wow! This forum is to offer positive support. I was looking for some feed back; really was that so wrong of me to ask!
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    6 minutes is like a warm up.
    Just do it and see what happens.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Wow! This forum is to offer positive support. I was looking for some feed back; really was that so wrong of me to ask!

You're asking us to predict your future tho. The person suggested that you try it and evaluate. That's not positive enough for you?

Hell, I don't even understand what it means to jump start a day, so how could I answer?
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options

I believe you are looking for the motivation and support forum.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Can you not just go to bed earlier. Otherwise give it a go. I understand about jump starting the day. No matter how sluggish I feel when I wake up after my work out I feel full of energy.