Ripped Leggings

Options
all of my leggings are ripped on the inner thigh! Does this happen to anyone else? I hate spending so much money on leggings!

Replies

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you just need to buy better quality leggings if you have that problem with only 20 lbs to lose
  • katherine391
    katherine391 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I must admit this always happened to me when I weighed more. Try to buy a better qualit pair. Not sure where you are from but H&M ones for £5.99 are brilliant and last a while!
  • bettybing1
    bettybing1 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yes, and jeans too. Most people i know have this unless you have legs that barely touch together. I wouldn't worry about it unless (and I don't know your MFP goal) a thigh gap is a goal of yours.
  • Lissa_Kaye
    Lissa_Kaye Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Yep, They kinda just wear out after a while. Just the price I pay for my gorgeous thighs :) haha
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You could try walking like a cowboy? ;)
  • helen_horan
    Options
    Probably the best advice lmao
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options

Lolol.

Yes, this happens to me. But I also work with children and am on the floor all day, so they are my work clothes. So far, for non-work out leggings, HUE tends to hold out the best for me. Buy them on sale though.

This does not happen to my workout leggings though.
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    That's the first place that wears out on every pair of pants I have.
    I was not made to be a "thigh gap" girl lol
  • Lindsay_the_great
    Lindsay_the_great Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    This happened to me when I was heavier. Instead of better quality leggings I went with cheaper ones! My hubby goes through jeans in that spot because he's got really muscular legs and narrow hips so this isn't just a girl thing! If you have narrow hips this may happen even when you reach your goal. Don't think about that impossible thigh gap. Just focus on your health and some things may work themselves out.
  • itstimeRK
    itstimeRK Posts: 112 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Mine used to wear through. Then I switched to a more athletic brand and no longer have any problems.
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options

lololol
  • fat_beyonce
    fat_beyonce Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    yes it happens to me too no matter what size I am, being pear shaped has it's flaws