What's for dinner tonight? I'm bored with dinners!!!

Options

Replies

• CnZnM
    CnZnM Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm making a light version of eggplant parmesan http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/eggplant-parmesan
  • CraigShift
    CraigShift Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    BBQ Seitan Ribz, Red Swiss Chard, Kaniwa with vegan Swiss cheese, and a chiltepin peppernaehyxjub44j.jpg
    zx782nepxebq.jpg
  • tmorm
    tmorm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Brown rice and quinoa with corn, green capsicum, and shallots, topped with a nice, juicy, medium-rare steak :)
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    When I get bored with dinner, I have breakfast for dinner. Easily done for one person too. Eggs, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, sourdough. Nom nom
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm making pizza, on a wrap with a tomato sauce made from roasted tomatoes, roasted garlic, lots of herbs, and a bit of olive oil. Toppings... spinach, mushroom, feta, ham, and parmesan. Made one for tonight and a second to take for lunch tomorrow. Waiting for the oven to ding now :smile:
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Crockpot French onion turkey meatballs.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    dinner is boring?
    have breakfast for dinner.

Solved.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    I have some leftover roast chicken, so I'm thinking either chicken and black bean burritos, or sauteeing some greens and tomatoes in garlic and olive oil, then tossing that and the reheated chicken with some spaghetti squash and parmesan.
  • MustLoveCats21
    Options
    My dinner is sweet chilli tuna, mayo and tomato lettuce wraps. My lunch was 2 cornish pastries.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Tonight is rosemary and garlic roasted chicken breast with baby red potatoes and roasted broccoli.
  • MississippiMama87
    MississippiMama87 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Having ground beef and pepper, onion, garlic, rice and cheese stuffed tomatoes.
  • goddessofawesome
    goddessofawesome Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Last night was boneless skinless chicken thighs with sauteed cauliflower.

Tonight I'm making "unstuffed cabbage".
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Baked wild salmon with spicy seasonings, salad, steamed broccoli and Talenti salted caramel pops for dessert!
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    We have a lot going on this week, so we're doing our Valentine's Day dinner early. Filet Mignon with balsamic reduction and crab legs...
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Taco Tuesday here too. I do shrimp and buffalo chicken tacos. Topped with romaine lettuce, pico de gallo, and cheese. And ranch dressing for the buffalo chicken.

But then again my hubby is really sick ( like projectile vomiting sick) so I may not cook, just heat up some leftovers for the kids and I.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm eating out tonight. An all you can eat buffet - Jimmy Spices.
  • tinascar2015
    tinascar2015 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Turkey burgers, green salad and oven fries. I ground up a Honeysuckle turkey breast last week, and we've never eaten ground turkey before, so this should be interesting. I told my husband to eat a big lunch. I'm using my Italian grandma's meatball recipe, but without the beef: diced onions, breadcrumbs, egg, garlic, parsley, salt/pepper, a little parmesan cheese. Mixed it all together late yesterday to get the flavors all blended. I entered the recipe into MFP and each 4 oz burger has 293 cal. I've made small homemade burger rolls, but I'll skip the bun and have the oven fries instead.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Ham & bean soup.....very small amount of ham,with onion,celery & carrots.Always good in cold weather.Salad on the side.
  • crystalewhite
    crystalewhite Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Fajitas! And we are making a big batch so we can have leftovers.
    I plan on putting some of the vegetables into some eggs tomorrow night and wrapping it all up in a corn tortilla. Nom nom nom.