Hey All

Options
Just wanted to check in on everyone.
Havent been on the bulletins in awhile, wanted to make sure everyone was ok and meeting their goals.

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• rainysoul
    Options
    Just wanted to check in on everyone.
    Havent been on the bulletins in awhile, wanted to make sure everyone was ok and meeting their goals.

Have a great day everyone!
  • annathelu
    annathelu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I was doing well. But, we had a going away at work, and I ate pizza. I'm feeling it though. I guess because my body's not used to that stuff anymore, my tummy is not feeling well at all.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Doing well also. One of those days where the fridge is empty and all the bills are due and no money for food but I had a gift card and got a chili and a roll and it was soooo good and yes, I am still on target.

I am exhausted right now. I hope I get some energy later to work out.
  • rainysoul
    Options
    I am fighting away being sick... It has taken all my energy away, and the last few nights I have not done my work outs....
    Its bugging me, but I just have been SO tired. :(
    I am hoping to get something in today/tonight

Glad to hear ya all are doing ok though :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm doing great. Still learning as I go but so far I'm right on track with my weight loss. Of course I only started this month so I've only weighed about 3 times but so far so good. I love this website, it's been a tremendous help. Fantastic support system. A big thank you and good luck to everyone.