Losing post baby weight

Options
Anyone else trying to get back in their pre-prego jeans?

Replies

• dlharris1
    dlharris1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am! My 'baby' is now 16 months though and still trying to shift it, got another 11lbs to go....
  • PriNcEsS_DeLuNa
    Options
    dlharris1 wrote: »
    I am! My 'baby' is now 16 months though and still trying to shift it, got another 11lbs to go....

Mine just turned 4mo & is teething :(
    I was 167 after having her, currently 146. Would like to be 130, so I'm also trying to lose 11lbs! Let do this!
  • MommyWilhelm
    MommyWilhelm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose baby weight, too. I was 180 and now weigh 157. my little one is 6 months going on 7 months on the 21st. I am 10 pounds away from my prepregnancy weight.
  • PriNcEsS_DeLuNa
    Options
    I am trying to lose baby weight, too. I was 180 and now weigh 157. my little one is 6 months going on 7 months on the 21st. I am 10 pounds away from my prepregnancy weight.

Good job so far! We're almost there, I'm waiting till my baby hits 6 mo to be able to take her to the gym till then I'm just eating better.
  • PriNcEsS_DeLuNa
    Options
    Let's share what's worked so far..

I bought a sports waist trainer lost 7lbs in one week but boy was it hard with a new baby to breath lol I gave it up
    I tried dieters tea lost 4 lbs more but it's not a long term fix
    Detox baths are nice Epsom salt & baking soda w/ essential oil & Apple cider vinegar helps a bit

Anyone else?
  • Sharipo
    Options
    in the same boat trying to lose baby weight. my baby is almost two and one is 9 month. We can do this. :wink:
  • PriNcEsS_DeLuNa
    Options
    Sharipo wrote: »
    in the same boat trying to lose baby weight. my baby is almost two and one is 9 month. We can do this. :wink:
    Definitely!
  • kristennoelle78
    Options
    I am losing that post pregnancy weight too. I was 161 and now 146. I'm working toward a mommy make over in June!!
  • PriNcEsS_DeLuNa
    Options
    I am losing that post pregnancy weight too. I was 161 and now 146. I'm working toward a mommy make over in June!!

Yay! We got this! I'm 146 too, I want to be 130. What's your goal weight?
  • PriNcEsS_DeLuNa
    PriNcEsS_DeLuNa Posts: 27
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Okay everyone let's do a bi-weekly weigh in, sound good?

so we can discuss what's working for us.

We'll start 2/15/15 I would like to see is post the 1st & 15th of every month.

We can reach hour goals If we can motivate each other!

• joyxoxo
    joyxoxo Posts: 9 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    me too! my baby is 19 months now but I'm back at pre pregnancy weight but I can't fit into my clothes?!?! I am aiming to lose 10lbs. I currently weigh 150lb and I'm 5.3" let's do this!!
  • jack_line528
    Options
    I am... I had two kids 11 months apart. And I really need to start losing weight again...
  • jzrnoh
    Options
    I'm about 158 and 15lbs away from my goal weight...it's really hard to find that motivation sometimes. My youngest is already two and I'm still having a hard time losing the last bit of weight! The worst part is I joined a soccer team at 153lbs thinking I would lose the weight I wanted and ended up gaining 5lbs!! I am ready to try dedicated dieting, I'm sure we call can do this!
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am! My little man is 9 weeks old. I'm probably going for more than pre pregnancy, but pre pregnancy weight will be a start!!
  • vreynolds8489
    vreynolds8489 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Trying to loose pregnancy weight also.. My son is 4 months.. I was 170 after giving birth to him and currently I'm 150.. Trying to loose 10-20 pounds..
  • PriNcEsS_DeLuNa
    Options
    joyxoxo wrote: »
    me too! my baby is 19 months now but I'm back at pre pregnancy weight but I can't fit into my clothes?!?! I am aiming to lose 10lbs. I currently weigh 150lb and I'm 5.3" let's do this!!

That's awesome you're back down! Now let's get is in the supermodel figures we know we can achieve ;)
  • PriNcEsS_DeLuNa
    Options
    I am... I had two kids 11 months apart. And I really need to start losing weight again...

Welcome! I look forward to motivating & helping with as much advice as posible
  • PriNcEsS_DeLuNa
    Options
    jzrnoh wrote: »
    I'm about 158 and 15lbs away from my goal weight...it's really hard to find that motivation sometimes. My youngest is already two and I'm still having a hard time losing the last bit of weight! The worst part is I joined a soccer team at 153lbs thinking I would lose the weight I wanted and ended up gaining 5lbs!! I am ready to try dedicated dieting, I'm sure we call can do this!

Well in my experience the weight you put on can just be fat burned that was stored as new muscle now. But I totally get the point you want that darn scale to read otherwise
  • mariamagenta
    mariamagenta Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Was 185 when I delivered, now 153. Want to get back into my old size 6 jeans, whatever weight that will be. I'm also having breast reduction surgery at the end of the year so I want my belly to match my new smaller chest :)

ETA: My son is 8 months old, and I am back to my pre-preg weight but still have kind of a gut. And my pre-preg weight was also my highest adult weight so I have more to go.
  • ChoctawBeast
    ChoctawBeast Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Let's share what's worked so far..

I bought a sports waist trainer lost 7lbs in one week but boy was it hard with a new baby to breath lol I gave it up
    I tried dieters tea lost 4 lbs more but it's not a long term fix
    Detox baths are nice Epsom salt & baking soda w/ essential oil & Apple cider vinegar helps a bit

Anyone else?

Sounds like you should just rely on you, appropriate amount of calories to power your body, right ratio of protein/carb/fat for weight loss, sleep, water, relax and you will be just fine