Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Kezface89
    Options
    Hey add me if you wish :smile:
  • I'm 12 days new. I have 0 friends and don't know how to go about making them! ^_^
    Hi heliscaterika. I am on day 15 or so and was looking through blog posts for any suggestions. I simply have taken my old diet and cut out white things, no white sugar, rice, bread or pasta. My husband and I are doing it together and he had cut way back on all carbs. He has lost 12# in two weks and I have lost around 4. Besf of luck to you
  • kkimrey68
    Options
    Add me always up for friends and positive motivation.
  • Vido_P
    Vido_P Posts: 93
    Options
    Add me. All the cool kids are doing it.
  • happyanna94
    Options
    Add me too!!
  • hantstc
    Options
    feel free to add. always around to help motivate and encourage. always up for a laugh and a bit of banter too
  • lerokebn
    lerokebn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes please
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking to get more encouragement and motivation and give some in return! :-)
  • 1961dublin
    1961dublin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi add me please, especially if you are trying to loose the last few lbs, or if you are on the 5;2 or keto plans!! I am early 50s and post menopausal, but I like friends of all ages!!
  • nanavickig
    nanavickig Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! Ive recently started using mfp again after a couple of years break from it. Ive lost 9lbs in last 3 wks and want to continue losing about 1lb a week. Id like some motivational/accountability buddies, please add me! :-D
  • I have no friends, been on here a week and only just realised there's a community :')
  • rudyu1979
    Options
    hola! how is everyone?
  • sarimurillo
    sarimurillo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Feel free to add me
  • DannehBoyy
    DannehBoyy Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • dawnlouisem
    dawnlouisem Posts: 18 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Me. I'm on here every day.
  • alicecrobinson
    alicecrobinson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm looking for more people to follow! Need some active people to keep up with!
  • kr15ty_k
    kr15ty_k Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me too! :smile:
  • HeidiHirtle
    HeidiHirtle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day, working on losing the last 15lbs and then of course staying on course to maintain. Feel free to add me!
  • MKAB83
    MKAB83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me ! Looking to stay motivated. :smile:
  • Marthy101
    Marthy101 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need friends too! I'm doing pretty well so far, but support, motivation & encouragement sure would help!