Replies

• 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    20141206_123334_zpsrxotjwwt.jpg
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I would love a HUGE bowl of angel hair pasta with marinara sauce and all the bread I could possibly eat.
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    PB&J sandwich on (white) Wonder Bread with the creamy, sugary peanut butter and grape jelly thick thick thick.

Then an Oreo concrete (frozen custard).

And a chocolate chip M&M cookie from my hometown grocery store. Nothing compares to these. Nothing.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    And a chocolate chip M&M cookie from my hometown grocery store. Nothing compares to these. Nothing.

I looooooove M&M's. My favorite candy. I love them in cookies and ice cream. Thank God they make them as cookie ice cream sandwiches. lol

For me: New York strip steak and loaded baked potato, my Chipotle order (plain rice, steak, cheese, and sour cream), cheese fries, BBQ ribs and pulled pork with homemade macaroni and cheese, Olive Garden's fettuccine alfredo (it's not quality, but it is soooooooo good) and garlic bread, and my mom's stuffed cabbage rolls with mashed potatoes.

Can you tell I love carbs? lol

For dessert: huge brownie sundae from a local ice cream place, M&M's, a warm peanut butter cookie, Oreos and milk, Cella's chocolate-covered cherries, Costco cheesecake, and their dulce de leche cake.

This all sounds so good right now. lol

• JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Chicken Francais from Maggiano's followed with some Brewster's ice cream. And pie. All the pie.
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Salmon with extra crispy skin, mashed potatoes, sautéed spinach with a balsamic reduction... With a side of pizza
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Pizza...large the works with extra cheese, cheesey bread with marinara sauce, wings, warm molten lava cake with ice cream, good cheesecake, and tres leches. Indian food. Good tamales. Queso and chips. That should be enough.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    A nice ribeye steak medium rare cooked in butter and topped with blue cheese
  • thenewkayla
    thenewkayla Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    God this post is making me hungry...
    Loaded cheese fries WITH. Ranch
    A bottle of tequila
    And steak tacos with crab legs
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Oh yes a nice slice of real cheesecake. ...and not the graham cracker crust kind that is all I can find here lol
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Probably a medium NY strip steak, a loaded baked potato, and some chocolate cheesecake, with a glass or two of moscato.
  • tinascar2015
    tinascar2015 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I know what it would be. I don't even have to think about it.

Really good pizza.

My celiac disease wouldn't matter if it was all going to end anyway. Gluten free pizza just isn't the same, and not even worth the calories. I was diagnosed 17 years ago and I was low-carbing before that. It's been a loooooooong time since I've had pizza.

It would be copious amounts of my own cracker-crust pizza, easily the best pizza I've ever eaten, and with my own homemade sauce and sausage, to boot. For now, though, I just have two slices with a dinner salad and I'm good.
  • Tea_Mistress
    Tea_Mistress Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    -Really moist garlic bread but with a perfectly crunchy exterior
    -Tall banana milkshake with whipped cream on top
    -A mountain of crispy bacon
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Smoked ribs with baked beans and coleslaw with a few good micro beers or a bloody steak with caramelized onions, sautéed green beans with bacon, a side of crab legs and a good bottle of Shiraz.