~MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS~

Options
:heart: MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS :heart:
FOCUSING ON ONE WEEK AT A TIME, WHEN THE BIG PICTURE SEEMS TOO OVERWHELMING.......

:glasses: :tongue: :glasses: Small changes can result in big results!!:glasses: :tongue: :glasses:

FOR THE WEEK OF: May 8 to May 14, 2011 Let’s keep going in May with a thinner body for summer in mind!!
Shorts, Tank Tops, Flip Flop & Bathing Suit weather!!

:love: Make your week the week that works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!
You choose what one/or more things you want to work on this week. Don't set them tooo high or unreachable, but something you need to work on. :love:

Motivation for Weight Loss

One small step at a time
You will reach your goal for sure if you break a complicated task into small actionable steps. Do just one step at a time. To get started, choose something you know you can do easily. That can get the ball rolling for getting more done. These small steps will get you where you need to go.

I'M MOTIVATED & LOSING AGAIN AND SO ARE THE OTHERS WHO PARTICIPATED! WHY NOT JOIN US??

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week?

:bigsmile: LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! :bigsmile:

Last week’s link:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/230134-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals

Replies

• SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday morning! It is a new week!

I have started the new thread for us this week... I think it's safe to assume MissDee has been busy!

What are you goals this week?

Mine are:
    1) 175 minutes of exercise
    2) Lose 2.5 pounds
    3) Stay under 1800mg sodium 4/7 days
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    This is my first time doing a one week challenge. I just downloaded the C25K app for my phone and my short term goal this week to exercise 5/7 days this week with 3 of them doing the C25K. The other 2 will be some at home strength training and/or bootcamp. My cousin is getting married on the 28th of this month and I really want to see what I am capable of in a short time. Not expecting miracles but just want to try to push myself. Wish me luck...:flowerforyou:
  • ladybugss
    ladybugss Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Kendall_Kennedy
    Options
    I'm so in. I need the motivation. Today was day one for me. Went to the gym @ 5:30 this morning, had a great 30 min workout, and I'll be back there after work.

Thanks for posing this
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    im in:

week is monday - monday..yes i know 8 days lol..on the 16th going out for anniversary so that is the end of a "push for me" i am finishing jillian micheals 30ds this week with 8 days left. i want to finish strong with a 12 pound loss. i am currently 3 pounds away. i am 161.5 and i wanna end at 158. so my week goal is:

1. finish 30 day shred "strong" no day off 8 days straight
    2. 350 minutes of exercise (including shred)
    3. lose 3 pounds
    4. drink 8 glasses of water a day
    5. eat no more than 1600 calories a day...no splurging this week on calories!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. My goal is to try and work out 5 days this week (Monday through Saturday). Need to get back into it. Since I stopped p90x I've been really struggling with workouts. I have had mo motivation to get moving.
  • fraises
    fraises Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm in as well! Goals for this week
    - lose around a kilo
    - 2.4l water daily
    - stick to my plan for the entire week (this would be a great achievement for me... lack of willpower sucks)

One step at a time :)
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband is in a wedding in two weeks. Gotta wear this dress!!!!!!!!
    SW: 240lbs (8/23/10-got off track)
    CW: 214lbs (5/8/11)
    1st mini goal: 210lbs or below (5/21/11-wedding)
    2nd mini goal: 200lbs or below (6/23/11 -Husband B-day, 6/24/11-6/25/11-Husband's 20th class reunion, 6/28/11-Our 11th wedding aniversary
    Long Term Goal - 175-160lbs (MY 40TH B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 11/17/11)
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Great to see all of the new faces this week!!!!

This is a great group of supporters.... I honestly would not be able to do this without some of these lovely women. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

I like to check in each night and update my exercise minutes. Sometimes I write a little blurb about my day. If you want to do that, too, you are more than welcome. Don't be shy!

MAK - Girl, you got this!!! Get back into it... commit and stay committed. If you do it every single day this week (Mon-Sat) then I will match that and do it too!!!!
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Do you mind if I jump in on this challenge?
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Not at all, come on in and join!

Monday night check-in: 50/175
  • MAK_01
    Options
    Suz your on!
    Ok so I didn't get a work out in today still feeling under the weather. Felt like I was coming down with the flu. But feeling better so I'm getting back into the workout groove tomorrow. I think my new bike is calling my name :)
    Welcome to all those joining us the first week. And welcome back to those who have been here before. We all can do this one short week at a time!!!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Trying to jump back in this week. Goal get moving get 12 miles in this week!!!!
    TOM is here always hard to show a loss that week and ate way tooooo much today because of cravings tried to stick with more healthy choices but you know how that goes.
  • fraises
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    I managed to stick to my plan yesterday, though it was hard. 1 down 6 to go!

Weight on May 9 - 64.3 kilograms = 141.8 lb
    Goal weight - 56 kilograms = 123.5 lb

Good luck to you all :)
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Meg - I'm ahead of you, pick up the pace girly!!! We're competing now, hahahaha. But in all seriousness, I hope you feel better and can get on that bike today!

Kris - You can do it! With your 2 miles over lunch each day, I am sure you can get back into it!

Fraises - Great job on sticking to the plan... on to day 2!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I completed day1/week 1 from C25K and today I walked a little over a mile....hoping to do some light weights this evening to top off the day.....Gonna complete this goal...
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Tuesday night check-in: 70/175
    I've been doing these mini-challenges... one of the ladies on my friends' list posts them each day and today was squats... I did 140 squats but I have a feeling I am going to have a tough time with my muscles tomorrow! EEEeeegads, what was I thinking! I also did some abdominal exercises from On Demand. That's enough for me today! lol
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My goals are to work out at least 60 minutes a day and work on making better food choices!
  • MAK_01
    Options
    Suz - nothing like a little friendly competition :)
    Today was a good day for work out. Got in a 45 minute bike ride then about 30 minutes of gardening plus did the 250 mini squat challenge (thanks for sending the link Suz) plus a while bunch of abdominal exercises. I'd say today was a success.

Hope everyone else is having a successful day. One day at a time everyone and we can do it!!
  • fraises
    Options
    wow you're all so active! It's quite inspiring, I hope to start exercising again soon as the weather is getting warmer.
    Tuesday was a 'meh' day, I did stick to my calorie limit but couldn't resist having half a pack of bread :( (was aiming for a reasonable 2 slices) Not very filling unfortunately