Crushed my first goals..ONEderland here i am!

Replies

• hotcoffee692
    hotcoffee692 Posts: 167 Member
    Awesome - and I love that you are doing it in a healthy way with good food choices! Be sure to post an update when you crush your NEXT goal!
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Fantastic job! You look great :)
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Thank you so much :) And yes i always ate healthy before too. So it was easy to go back to what i use to do.
    Only here in the US i had to try to adapt to the foods :)

But finding my way now.

You are all very sweet and supportive, love it!

As a matter affect i love life! ;)
  • TNHoneyBBQ
    TNHoneyBBQ Posts: 25 Member
    How wonderful!!! You look wonderful and I am sure you feel wonderful too!!! Very happy for you!!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    edited January 2015
    Awesome progress!!! Very inspiring... thank you for sharing. Wishing you well on your journey :-)
  • BWBTrish
    Thank you ladies :)
    And yes i feel awesome and fitter day by day..
    Just rolled out the gym. Some food and a shower

waves to all the lovely dovies :) cu laters
  • joann1166
    joann1166 Posts: 2 Member
    I book marked your page so I can come back and help me get motivated. I know what I need to do but getting motivated to do it is my problem. I've been watching what I eat but have not started weighing everything. I guess that is probably one problem that I have not been losing the last couple weeks. I've stayed close to my calories but just started to the gym so I hope that will help.
  • cazpom37
    cazpom37 Posts: 88 Member
    you look great, well done. i love how happy you look.

if you don't mind me asking, i have seen the word 'onederland' used a few times, would someone please explain what it means? thank you :)
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Love your attitude! Thanks for sharing!
  • vvallentyne
    vvallentyne Posts: 77 Member
    Go Owlhouse! Can't wait too see you crush the next set of goals!!!
  • GO! GO! GO!! Congratulations on changing your life!! I'm just 15 days in, but feel so much better already!
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Congrats!!! I'll be meeting you there soon! ;)
  • Jerseygrrl
    Jerseygrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Congratulations!! You are doing amazing, and thank you for sharing.
    Echoing others on here, I love your attitude. That, above all, is going to keep you going. Please check in again when you hit your next goals.
    Love to see success stories like these!!!
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    I am astounded at your monthly weight loss averages. Wow. I've been at this a year and am not quite to 60 pounds. Have to admit I'm a bit envious of people who can eat so few calories for so long. I think you are losing in a day what I sometimes take a week to lose! Huge congratulations on plowing through the pounds!
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Your consistency and hard work have paid off beautifully! I was just asking myself if I could lose 30-40lbs in four months, you've proven it can be done in a healthy way, thanks.
  • GMAYINDA
    GMAYINDA Posts: 6 Member
    Just the inspiration I needed on this rainy day in virginia. Your doing awesome and thanks for sharing.
  • BWBTrish
    Thank you all :)
    Very sweet.

And yes it can be done in a healthy way, we dont need the expensive fad diets.
    Even the fact that i was on/around 1200 calories doesnt mean you have to go hungry.
    2 salads a day with my meals do the trick. I fill up on veggies lol.

At this moment i am on my way to the 70 pound mark woohooo.
    And we upped my calories. I eat around the 1300+ now. It depends on my training Getting fitter and burning more so i keep eating back a 1/4 of my burned calories.

Cant wait to reach the "overweight" mark for my BMI. Almost there.
    At this point i feel very good and much fitter.

The new life style changed us and our eating habits. And yes we still go out ( las week 4 days a Starbucks and Sunday a buffet and still i lost weight. ) But portion control and wiser choices does the trick.

So enjoy life and enjoy your weight loss journey.... Life is beautiful friends, and so short. So better have some fun on our way <3
  • Pammeycakes55
    Pammeycakes55 Posts: 108 Member
    Congratulations! I am amazed also at the amount of weight you have lost in such a short time. I am like some of the others, although I do not exercise 60 minutes a day/ 6 days a week. I suppose if I could stay at the same routine you do, I might could loose more. :smiley: Because of health reasons I can't. So, kudos to you for doing such an awesome job and being in control. B) You are very inspiring!
  • BWBTrish
    Thank you Pammey

And it is important you do it in your own pace and own way. That is when your comfortable and will stick to what your doing :)

Good luck to you too and all the other sweet people
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Wow, love your one-derland shot!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!