Weight not correct?!

Options
My starting weight subtracted from my current weight is 18.2lbs. It shows up as 18.2lbs on my progress section but why does it show up as 13.2lbs on my news feed?

Replies

• NikkyT30
    NikkyT30 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Depends on what u put your starting weight as. You can always update that info under your profile I believe. Good luck to you on this journey and congrats on your current weight loss:)
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    KWhite2008 wrote: »
    My starting weight subtracted from my current weight is 18.2lbs. It shows up as 18.2lbs on my progress section but why does it show up as 13.2lbs on my news feed?
    There seems to have been a synchronizing issue for months between the mobile apps (iOS and Android), where the progress chart resides, and the Web version, where the News Feed, Reports, and Ticker resides.

I had an issue with the Android app - I do not use iOS - not synchronizing with the Web version.
    I stumbled on this fix a few weeks ago and the Web and Android versions synched.
    On the Web version, navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data.
    Change starting weight to a different value, click Save Changes.
    Change starting weight again to the correct one, click Save Changes.

If that does not fix the issue, please contact Customer Support on the MFP Help pages...
    myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
  • KWhite2008
    KWhite2008 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That seemed to do the trick.