Valentine's Day plans?

Options
MSeel1984
MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
Anyone got them?

We're going away for the weekend. Staying at a B&B for a couple nights...

Replies

• sweetdixie92
    sweetdixie92 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Nope. No boyfriend, no plans. Probably buy myself chocolate and eat it all :)
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    strip club!!!
  • corinic91
    corinic91 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    We're going on a night hike that's supposed to have gorgeous views of LA all lit up :smile:
  • coraborealis80
    coraborealis80 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My bestie and I are both single, so we're baking something decadent, building blanket forts, and watching The Shining. It seems suitable with the foot and a half of snow out here.
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Drinking with my single friends! OH - and buying myself a pair of RED Nike's as a v-day gift to me.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Going to Napa, staying at a B&B, having dinner on the wine train, doing tastings at wineries that offer chocolate pairings... I'm so excited :)
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'll be watching this Futurama episode...repeatedly. Just like every year.

Fry_I_forgot_to_get_a_girlfriend_again.jpg

tumblr_mi7f90NnHE1qfrkf9o6_250.gif

tumblr_mi7f90NnHE1qfrkf9o1_250.gif
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Laundry, self-loathing. Typical Saturday stuff.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Valentines Day!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I was looking on-line (Open Table) for somewhere to go for Valentine's Day. Told my wife to pick any place she wanted.

She asked if we could stay home and would I cook her whatever she wanted? Sure.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    My plans are rated R.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Steak and I'll see about the rest
  • many_splendored
    many_splendored Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I was looking on-line (Open Table) for somewhere to go for Valentine's Day. Told my wife to pick any place she wanted.

She asked if we could stay home and would I cook her whatever she wanted? Sure.

And *that* was the right answer, Dog.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    candy,chips,horror movies,making lonely personal posts on my blog periodically throughout the night and probably also pancakes

• MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Going to Napa, staying at a B&B, having dinner on the wine train, doing tastings at wineries that offer chocolate pairings... I'm so excited :)

Super fun! I actually wanted to look at the area where we're going and get an idea of if there are any wineries around our B&B :heart_eyes:
  • agratzy
    agratzy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Board meeting for him during the day and a performance for my theater at night for me.
    Kind of a working Valentine's Day for us. Even on a Saturday!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Dropping the kids off at Grandmas and enjoying a nice evening at home...with the 2 and 4 y.o. gone, we can screw in every room like we used to. We might have something nice to eat too...but then again, we might just screw all night.
  • TinaGA2015
    TinaGA2015 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    It's my Son's birthday :) He will always be my Valentine's plans
  • Atagi73
    Atagi73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Sadly i have to work too , but im sure the gf and i can find something to get up to in the evening <3
  • DeannaLynnPerkins
    DeannaLynnPerkins Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are going to participate in our local Run 4 Love 5k...3rd year in a row! We'll follow that with our favorite sushi for lunch and then a yummy homemade spaghetti dinner with our 2yo daughter for dinner. :smiley: I'm sure we'll rent some movies from Hastings to accompany our weekend as well.