Daily Burn?

Options
Hi, I keep seeing commercials for the Daily Burn program and a free 30 day trial of their services. I was just wondering if anyone has tried it and what they think about it. Just wanted to get some opinions before I started it myself, and before I give them my payment information, lol.

Thanks.

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    bump - b/c I was wondering too.

also, how much is it after 30 days?
  • CiCi924
    Options
    It's $10/mo so since I'm employed now, that seems reasonable assuming I like it.

At least I think that's for the basic program, it might be more depending on the type of program you sign up for idk, but it appears that it's $10/mo.
  • CiCi924
    Options
    bump
  • JacqueJo
    JacqueJo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I want to know as well! I really don't want to buy DVDs, but am intrigued by the T25 program. The download Daily Burn would work better for me though. I hope someone responds!
  • kellieprindle
    kellieprindle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 and I think it is a great concept. I get bored with doing the same exercise DVDs, so with daily burn I get a tailored workout with the ability to choose any of the other workouts they have. I live in a small mountain town and the only gym within a 45 minute drive is our country club and it is $75 a month. You are also able to stream your workouts to other devices. I can stream them to my kid's xbox if I want. Since it is only$10 a month, and you can cancel any time before the 30 days is up, I had no problem giving them my information.
  • CiCi924
    CiCi924 Posts: 34
    Options
    Yeah I just finished day 5, figuring while it's free why not try it out and I am thoroughly pleased so far! The workouts are all great and manageable to fit into my schedule. I'm glad I gave it a shot, and hey for 10 bucks a month, it's still less than a gym membership, so I don't feel too bad spending the money if I like it in the next month.
  • xepherys
    xepherys Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been using it for a few months and I like it. I travel a decent amount for work, and they have plenty of options for having no equipment or just tossing my resistance band in my suitcase. At home I stream it to my living room TV using ChromeCast from my laptop. They have all sorts of beginner workouts, 15-minute workouts, strength, cardio, and everything else up to pretty insane workouts and workouts that are an hour long or more. Definitely worth $10/mo.

Now I just wish it synchronized directly to MFP. :-/
  • DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have been using it for about six weeks. I started with the true beginner workouts and now do cardio sculpt. I really like it, the true beginner was just what I needed since I haven't done anything like lunges or squats for years. After four weeks of that I moved up to the cardio sculpt. I like the variety of workouts and the choice different trainers.
  • Aundreapc032009
    Aundreapc032009 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started the free trial and so far I love it. I really keeps me accountable. The commercial also kind is a good motivator. So I now have no excuses lol They have a good variety that really get you sweating. They also teach you how to eat healthier. Only downfall is that some of the workouts require you to have equipment like weights or a box. Aside from that it is pretty awesome.
  • elfof2moons
    elfof2moons Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love it. I have been doing it for a couple of weeks. I am doing the true beginner program and its great for me because I am so out of shape. They have real people on there who struggle with some of the workouts right along with me. Very motivating to see other people of similar body type and exercise ability doing the same stuff. Also since I can get it on my TV, phone, and tablet I have no excuse not to do it.