• SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    5'3.5"
    HW 125
    LW 89
    CW 116
    GW 100
    don't really have a deadline, trying to just be ok with slow progress and keep eating healthy foods and exercising a little more.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    5'2"

CW: 113
    GW: 105

although these days I'm thinking I'll probably be hanging around 110. I've added muscle and stopped starving myself since my lighter days, and that's probably a healthy place to be.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3.5" and 22 now.

SW: 212lb on April 15, 2014 (was 21)
    CW: 150lb
    GW: 130lb, but I will re-evaluate when I'm closer. I expect to transition into maintenance but still be working on recomp at 130. At the moment, I think 20lbs more will be a good amount though. I have no deadline. It'd be nice to be into maintenance before starting grad school next fall, but I'm not sure that will happen.

I initially ate 1500/day and did 30 minutes of exercise about 5 days a week - jogging, 30 day shred, or weight training. I've recently bumped my calories up to 1650/day because I was still losing 5-6lbs/month, which I think is too much at this point. I mostly strength train, with some 30 day shred thrown in, but I'll be back to alternating weights and jogging once the weather improves.
  • erinleigh727
    erinleigh727 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone :)

I'm relatively new to MFP. This is my third week. But I'm loving it so far.

I'm 5'4
    SW: 175
    CW: 169
    GW: 130

Years ago I was 130 and really focused on counting calories and exercising but when I started training to be a primary teacher I put a lot of weight on and 3 years later I was 175. I was really lazy, ate whatever I wanted and didn't care about my weight because all I could focus on was work and the stress it brought. As much as I enjoy teaching it gets super stressful. But this year I decided I had to get back on track and here I am. I've tried fad diets along the way which did not work, I hate depriving myself in extremes as it usually ends up in a binge. So I'm doing it slow this time and changing my lifestyle instead so I don't have a firm deadline for my goal weight but loosing about a kg a week (2 pounds) is my goal. I'm loving MFP, I also bought a FitBit and it keeps me on track. I workout doing walking and Aerobics 4-5 times a week. I'm looking for accountability buddies so please feel free to add me so we can support each other on our journeys. I'm from Australia, NSW, Newcastle by the way.

Good luck everyone!
  • Greenbomb
    Greenbomb Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and am 159...goal weight 139. I have been 125 in the past, but honestly that weight is too low for my body type (curvy) and too hard to maintain.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Love seeing everyone similar to me! Here's mine:

Height: 5'3"
    SW: 207
    CW: 159
    UGW: 135

No deadline - very against that. I should be able to make it this year though!
  • cmoll520
    cmoll520 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    SW 175 (jan 1)
    CW 164
    GW1 150 by Easter or end of April
    GW2 140 by end of June

I seem to be losing about 1-2lbs a week on 1400cal with walking 3-3.5 miles 5-6 days a week. I do occasionally eat my calories back depending on hunger or special occasions (my birthday, etc). My goal is also to be sustainable. I am newly turned 30 years old and has my 3rd baby nearly 2 years ago. I just weaned him last month and am now focusing on getting my body back.
  • Ashantih87
    Ashantih87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Height 5'3"
    SW: 183 (170 when I started MFP)
    CW: 142.6
    GW: 120-125
    Deadline: whenever

I'm aiming to lose 1 pound a week and so far it's working. I eat average 1400 calories a day, it depends on how much I'm working out. I do daily yoga and most days do some cardio and bodyweight exercises. My "rest" days have light pilate's. I've only been exercising for a month, so I just started losing again (muscles were retaining water) and I'll see if I need to adjust anything.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    justcat206 wrote: »
    5'2"

CW: 113
    GW: 105

although these days I'm thinking I'll probably be hanging around 110. I've added muscle and stopped starving myself since my lighter days, and that's probably a healthy place to be.

Oh and I'm mostly at maintenance on 1300-1500 cal lifting and/or running for about an hour 3-4 days a week.
  • FaithsFood
    Options
    Hi :) 5'4"

SW: 218 (have been about 240 before)
    CW: 180
    GW: 130

I was 170 at the beginning of December but Christmas and my birthday (last week) has made me really lazy :( So I'm trying to get back into it.
  • healthybodyhealthylife
    healthybodyhealthylife Posts: 189 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Im 5"2.5
    Cw 140lb
    GW 130lb realistically. But I'd love to get down to 125

I haven't set myself a deadline and I probably should tbh to motivate me some more
  • xotaaay
    Options
    I'm 5'3"
    SW: 192.2.
    CW: 160.6.
    GW: 140.

I don't have a deadline, but it would be amazing to achieve my goals by July. Good luck. I'm here if you need support! Xo.
  • bethto5k
    bethto5k Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    5'3 here
    SW: 10st 3lbs
    CW: 9st 6lbs
    GW: right now? 9 stone but I'm planning on just going until I'm happy with how I look/feel. I don't plan on dropping below a healthy weight for my height! The lowest I've ever been is 9st 4lbs and I was happy then.

It's taken me a long time to lose 10lbs, about a year actually. I've been on and off the wagon so it's been slow, but I'm more 'into' it now. This is the first time I've ever counted calories and I'm on 1500 a day but I'm usually a bit lower, I always try to be over 1200 though otherwise I feel a bit slow and hungry.

I run and I do some minor weight work at the gym.
  • PurplePogoPunk
    PurplePogoPunk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Height - 5 foot 2
    Deadline - December 2016
    CW - 183 lbs
    GW - 105-133 lbs
    Lost so far - 13 lbs

I eat around 1200 cals a day and do a cardio workout and a JM exercise DVD around 5 days a week. Will decide on my goal weight when I get somewhere close but anywhere in the healthy weight range would be a good start
  • KaSherr
    KaSherr Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Height: 5'3"

CW: 115lbs
    GW: 108lbs

I was at 108 prior to the holidays, but gained some weight from celebrating and then muscle from riding lessons. I'm currently eating anywhere from 1500-1700 calories a day, with my last meal being a low-carb protein meal replacement shake. Absolutely no liquids other than water or coffee. Exercise consists of an hour of light weights/high reps training or cardio 6 days a week.

I'm giving myself until September, haha.
  • steff274
    steff274 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Height 5ft 2
    SW 148 (10st 8) this was in August 2013 I had actually been good with food for a couple of weeks before I bit the bullet and weighed myself so yer I probably was abit heavier than that!!

GW originally 126 pounds (9st) because I was pretty happy there I had always been active with the horses and maintained my weight there for quite sometime till I broke my wrist and then my horse was injured..

I joined a gym cut out all the rubbish food kept my calories between 1300 and 1600 I never used myfitnesspal because I had a crap phone that just rang and text and took a crap picture!!

CW 104 pounds 7st 6 I actually struggle to keep weight on these days and am eating over 2000 every day usually at least 2400 often over 2500..