Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 9!!

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
Alright ladies 2 weeks left and we'll restart! Let's try and finish strong!

week8a.jpg
week8b.jpg

Replies

• beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Way to go ladies, with a special shout out to frostiegurl with her whooping 5.8lb loss and anvy1221 for making it into onederland!!!

Very impressive accomplishments last week! :smile:
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Great week ladies! I sure wish I could help with the losing numbers.:frown:
    But you wait and see, as soon as this baby comes out I'll be posting some losing numbers too!!!
    Keep up the good work!
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Great job ladies!! Definitely gonna work harder this week so i can get to my next goal weight.:)
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    my goals for the week are to keep up with what i'm doin. the bf has been working night shift which is great for weight loss cause i can eat healthier and workout more!
    on another note, my dog got hit by a car saturday night. sucks. but some how she came out of it all w/o a single broken/fractured bone! but she does have a punctured lung from the impact. so she's been at the vets since then, but i'm goin to pick her up in 30mins! cant wait to see her. so i wont have a running buddy for a while. which is fine with me, i still have my dog!!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! Looks like everyone stepped up their game from last week!

Rach sorry I missed weigh in today - totally forgot to post though I did officially weigh in at the gym. Bummed it's a gain so I'm up to 145.8. I suspect it was probably higher than this earlier in the week but I've worked some off again. I had a chocolate splurging time and was on holiday. Those are excuses though! I trained really hard last week and am going to do the same this week! Next week I'll hopefully have lot those couple of pounds again and be back on track!

This week I plan to train x5 and eat more veggies!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Oops, must have posted too soon again!
    I'm at 176.5 this week, 2 pounds down which I'm happy about after going up a pound last week.
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    OMG you guys are awesome! :)
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My goals for this week are to finally get down to 215. I've been so close the past couple of week, down to 216.2 last week but I just can't seem to break through the wall. It's so frustrating!!

So this week:
    More water
    Zumba and Pilates 4x this week
    Don't screw up the week's worth of hard work over the weekend
  • Hannahrenee86
    Hannahrenee86 Posts: 183
    Options
    Good job all!

My goals this week:
    ~ Train for my 5k on May 30th
    ~Drink water
    ~Try to eat better..
  • Hannahrenee86
    Hannahrenee86 Posts: 183
    Options
    Good job all!

My goals this week:
    ~ Train for my 5k on May 30th
    ~Drink water
    ~Try to eat better..
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Way to go ladies, with a special shout out to frostiegurl with her whooping 5.8lb loss and anvy1221 for making it into onederland!!!

Very impressive accomplishments last week! :smile:

Thanks!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Woo well done everybody!! There's only 2 weeks left and I would looooove to see the low 150s for the end of this round (although with an average of 0.6 lost a week it's looking doubtful!)
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    congrats. 50's pin up look has always been my fav!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    :bigsmile: Nice job ladies!
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Oh yellow square. You shall be mine one day!
  • valeriedent2
    valeriedent2 Posts: 154
    Options
    Great job ladies!!

I'm sorry I missed weigh-in yesterday. Rach, if you want to add me, I'm still at 201. And I'm about ready to give up. :sad:
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    come on pinups!! great new week!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Well done ladies!

Let's make these next two weeks make a difference for all of us!

Karen
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!!

I'm sorry I missed weigh-in yesterday. Rach, if you want to add me, I'm still at 201. And I'm about ready to give up. :sad:

DON"T GIVE UP!! YOU HAVE ALL US PINUPS BEHIND YOU!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

On another note, I promised the lady at the gym (who is also a friend of mine) that I wouldn't do any cardio this week because of my ankle..so I decided to do some pilates and workout extra hard when I lift weights...this no cardio business is really hurting me :-( but I will be ready for next week...a friend of mine (who is another lady who works at the health club) told me about this new thing where you sprint your hardest for 40 seconds then you jump off and rest for 10...you continue this for 4 minutes...do it everyday she said and you will lose a pound a week...can't wait to try it out!! :-)