I needed a laugh today and this is what a freind sent me

Options
A Typical Day In The Sauna
Toilet Paper
Three women, two younger and one senior citizen, were sitting naked in a sauna. Suddenly, there was a beeping sound. One of the young women pressed her forearm, and the beep stopped. The other looked at her questioningly. "That was my pager," she said. "I have a microchip under the skin of my arm.

A few minutes later, a phone rang. The second young woman lifted her palm to her ear. When she finished, she explained, "That was my mobile phone. I have a microchip in my hand."

The older woman felt very low-tech. Not to be outdone, she decided she had to do something just as impressive. She stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom. She returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her rear end.

The others raised their eyebrows and stared at her.
The older woman finally said...
"Well, will you look at that...I'm getting a FAX!!!!"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

Options
    Toilet Paper
    Three women, two younger and one senior citizen, were sitting naked in a sauna. Suddenly, there was a beeping sound. One of the young women pressed her forearm, and the beep stopped. The other looked at her questioningly. "That was my pager," she said. "I have a microchip under the skin of my arm.

A few minutes later, a phone rang. The second young woman lifted her palm to her ear. When she finished, she explained, "That was my mobile phone. I have a microchip in my hand."

The older woman felt very low-tech. Not to be outdone, she decided she had to do something just as impressive. She stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom. She returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her rear end.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Elizabetnelson
    Options
    That was funny! Thank you
  • angelica1983
    Options
    funny:happy:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is so funny!!! Sounds like something one of my family members would do. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Toilet Paper

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Well Girl! I think your friend did good, and you definitely not only got your laugh but shared it as well!!:flowerforyou: :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    0002006E.gif
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    So funny I read it aloud to the hubby:laugh:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    :laugh: This is definitely making my work day go by a little faster...Look at that-Only 1 hour left!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AKN2014
    AKN2014 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Post more we could all use a laugh
  • danielabe1985
    danielabe1985 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Roses are red