im new :)

Options
Introducing me ..a sugar craved ..weight fluctuation me :)

Replies

• danielabe1985
    danielabe1985 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    welcome friend
  • missmariepowell
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • Yes, welcome:) I have a bad sweet tooth but am trying better myself and kick it! It's definitely tough... Wishing you the best of luck;)
  • missmariepowell
    Options
    Thanks dear..let me know if you come up with any sweet tooth substitutes lol
  • Zack_McVey
    Zack_McVey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • JimFsfitnesspal
    JimFsfitnesspal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Limit carbs to around 100 and sugars to as low as you can and you will lose weight by the fistfuls. I'm down 24 pounds of fat and 43 to 35 inch waist in the last year. I added 5 pounds of muscle.

I used to love baked goods and sweets... now I limit them and sub fruits, veggies, protein, and fats.

Keep at it Miss Marie!!
  • nataliebelcher
    nataliebelcher Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I heard today on Dr. Oz about stevia he said it was a good sugar substitute gl hun
  • missmariepowell
    Options
    Im pumping protein shakes like crazy which curbs the sweet tooth for a while but i find the more i do that the less i eat and my calorie count is to low...frustrating to find a balance
  • missmariepowell
    Options
    Thanks natalie! Going to look into that Tommorow. While i dream about cupcakes tonight lol
  • vvallentyne
    vvallentyne Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club dear!
  • missmariepowell
    Options
    Thanks sweetie :)
  • JimFsfitnesspal
    JimFsfitnesspal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Protein shakes are generally crap. Too many carbs and calories for the minimal protein. Try salmon, tuna, chicken , and turkey instead.
  • missmariepowell
    Options
    Will do jim thanks for the info dear