Loving this app

Options
I love this app wish I would've had it sooner. Big changes in such a short amt of time. Cutting weight packing on muscle

Replies

• VanessaM1970
    VanessaM1970 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It is an awesome app!
  • danielpagan34
    danielpagan34 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I so agree. I'm in to lifting weights so I've always ate protein and low carbs but this app allows you to pay attention to all your numbers sodium, fat and calories. I'm hooked on this
  • Amanda6313
    Amanda6313 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I so agree. I'm in to lifting weights so I've always ate protein and low carbs but this app allows you to pay attention to all your numbers sodium, fat and calories. I'm hooked on this

• Amanda6313
    Amanda6313 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I really like that it keeps track of your sodium, sugars, fats and protein as well. I think that is most helpful for me!
  • danielpagan34
    Options
    I'm telling ya! It's crazy cause I feel weird cause I talk so much about this app to my friends and they don't get as excited as I do. Then again they don't really care what they look like. So guess I'm not the weird 1
  • skippy152
    Options
    I'm new to this app and I can't shut up about it!
  • TheIncredibleHak
    Options
    I love it! It works well with my fitbit. I tell everyone I know about the app and no one cares.
  • danthecavingman
    danthecavingman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Agreed, it's a great resource. And free! To think I have paid for WW in the past :-(
  • Nuccia2012
    Nuccia2012 Posts: 122 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    [/Quote="hakazri;31268740"]I love it! It works well with my fitbit. I tell everyone I know about the app and no one cares. [/quote]

This. People's eyes just kind of glaze over when I talk about the app. They are missing all the fun. :)

• danielpagan34
    Options
    Everyone at work is saying DAMMMNN your looking awesome and leaning out. I invite them to the gym and tell them about the app. Then they don't look so interested. It's like they wanted me to say it's a miracle pill. Smh I wish it was that easy!! Finding a gym partner is more a challenge then it was to lose the weight.
  • angel388
    angel388 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yeah people think im crazy too. This app and my fitbit. Show everyone that even mentions my weight loss. Haha even when a work mate eats something I pull out my phone and scan it for them haha. Knowledge is power.
  • danielpagan34
    Options
    Damn bro you got no CHILL! I don't do that but on Fridays when I come in with my fitted shirt and they see the cannons their like damn!!! But they don't want to put in the work lol.. I tell them this app makes the eating portion so much easier! The working out part is where the work takes place