Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge! :)

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• BarnAvVårTid
    Options
    Oh my god. I can't believe you cut me out from this whole thing.
    Even though I posted before the time was up.

I didn't post my starting weight and my goal weight.
    Which was stupid.

But ohhh heartless people. :brokenheart:
  • shellybeelee
    Options
    update for slytherin. We are now at 95.5%, but still missing about ten members. So that may still change.. Good job to all the houses =D
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Hi again,,,,I am a struggler.... ha ha. I can not seem to get the house on my signature,,,,I take it I can not copy and paste, so can anyone explian in the terms, "Im talking to a hard of hearing 80 year old that does not own a computer"
    Thanks to anyone out there...and so sorry for being a pain...
    chelle

upload the picture you want to facebook or somewhere else you can post pics online. once its up, right click the image and select 'copy image url'. paste that link into your signature and surround type [ img ] before it (but without any spaces!) and type [ /img ] after it (again, without any spaces!) it should show up then :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Well I make that:

Slytherin 0.97%
    Hufflepuff 0.95%
    Ravenclaw 0.78%

Fingers crossed Gryffindor are showing them how it's done - I'm curious to know how we've done but it's really late here - blasted time difference!

Go Gryffindor!!! :bigsmile:

bah! c'mon gryffindors! lol. this rivalry is already loads of fun! great job to everyone so far!
  • Smurfette64
    Smurfette64 Posts: 64
    Options
    Sorry been away from the computer and was unable to update before now (I know, sme of us have a life beyond computers believe it or not LOL)

Challenge 1 - no sweat.
  • KennyEdelberg
    KennyEdelberg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like to sign up for one of the houses
  • shellybeelee
    Options
    okayy more slytherins lol.. our percent is now 0.92% =)

Oh also sorry bout my last post.. i said 95.5 lmao.. i meant .955%.. lol.. Doesn't matter now tho. The correct one is .92%
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hufflepuff is now at 0.92737 ....:tongue:

does that mean we beat you Slytherin?? :drinker:
  • Dragonlew
    Dragonlew Posts: 4
    Options
    I put in my weight last Monday...what happens now? I don't understand what this is for? Where do i find my house?
    Please help me.
  • oici812
    oici812 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    ''
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    WAHOO!! GO GRYFFINDOR!!
    We lost a total of 141 lbs and 2.5% of our groups weight!!!

Just to make sure everyone is doing this the same, we are only using members numbers who weighed in both last week AND this week and the calculation is :

((groups weigh last week-groups weight this week)/groups weight last week) * 100= weight loss percentage

awesome work everyone!!

I think the cut off should be Monday Night at Midnight Eastern Time for weighing in.

For next week, use the most current weigh you have for each member (so for most, use this weeks weigh in as the "weight last week") this way we dont penilize anyone more than once a week for having a bad week. :)
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    I put in my weight last Monday...what happens now? I don't understand what this is for? Where do i find my house?
    Please help me.

I just posted the house links again..I got your weight, dont worry, :) NExt week post on the gryffindor page. :)
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    WAHOO!! GO GRYFFINDOR!!

Holy Moly!! Way to go Gryffindor!!!
  • arwensb
    arwensb Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    WAHOO!! GO GRYFFINDOR!!
    I am sure this is going to sound like I am being a sore loser...but...
    How is it possible that the other three houses all lost similar amounts just under 1% and Gryffindor lost 2.5%?? That is a pretty big difference?
  • Bethannny
    Bethannny Posts: 66
    Options
    Hahaha, I'm definitely in!
  • Bethannny
    Bethannny Posts: 66
    Options
    Just kidding. I think I'm a little late so I'm pretty lost.
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WAHOO!! GO GRYFFINDOR!!
    I am sure this is going to sound like I am being a sore loser...but...
    How is it possible that the other three houses all lost similar amounts just under 1% and Gryffindor lost 2.5%?? That is a pretty big difference?

It's possible that some people posted their starting weight as in their heaviest weight instead of their current weight as of last week. Other than that, Gryffs just kick *kitten* :wink:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    wowza! and just think, gryffindor, if it weren't for my one little pound, we'd be at 140 pounds lost even! :tongue:

go, go, gryffindor!