Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need some advice with motivation

Keep starting off really motivated, however the day goes on and I eat all the wrong things, how does everyone manage to overcome this ???? Need to loose about 2 stone

Replies

• bride230514
    bride230514 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm the same I try and keep myself busy at work so I don't snack on bad things during the day
  • michellem124
    michellem124 Posts: 8 Member
    Yep, I can also manage that in the day( well most of the time) however it's night time, maybe I should put locks on food cupboards !!! Lol
  • angel388
    angel388 Posts: 83 Member
    How much water are you drinking? Do you plan your meals in advance?
  • motty1992
    motty1992 Posts: 5 Member
    I used to be the same but I've found that if you plan your meals in advanced (this helps keep down the shopping bill too) have 3 good meals a day and drink water when you want to snack it helps. And if that doesn't work for me I get on my exercise bike.
  • michellem124
    michellem124 Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks for advice, I must in increase my water intake. Have week off next week, so may have some time to get into the habit of better planning my meals