Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Luke_Luke_Luke
    Luke_Luke_Luke Posts: 41
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Always happy for some new friends from around the world - especially runners
  • mattnics
    mattnics Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends and advice givers! Just started a little over a week ago trying to commit daily.
  • leesyloo78
    leesyloo78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Log daily 174 day streak so far :)
  • David2788
    David2788 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm new so all friends welcome :)
  • mandamrtz
    mandamrtz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)
  • casc33
    casc33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes please I need some friends don't have any on here :)
  • einsam
    einsam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! 24 yo from Aus. I've been using this app on and off for a couple of years and it's helped me lose weight before, but I've also fallen off the wagon a few times after injuries and illness. I eat plenty of veg and protein, but I'm also a bit of a foodie and love rich meals. My goal is to lose 20kg, but in a way that combines healthy diet, cardio, and resistance training. Feel free to add me! (Although please bear with me, I'm still learning how to use the community side of this app). :smile:
  • myth002
    myth002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me to stay motivated together :)
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Yep if you log, interact, and have a good sense of humor. ..feel free to add
  • zipitzippy
    zipitzippy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Add away!
  • tanjasalter
    Options
    DanZiehm wrote: »
    I'm always looking for active, fun, motivational friends on MFP. If you're reading this, please feel free to send me a FR.

Dan
    Please add me, don't know how to add yet
  • lee6426
    lee6426 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have just started again and am getting back into shape. I welcome friends and support!
  • Sigalicious
    Options
    add me I need some friends! :)

I gained a little bit of weight over study abroad and just in general wanted to lose weight before that. Now I have a couple months until classes start again and want to jumpstart my weight loss and healthy eating and working out at this point before I go back to school.
  • donnawtm
    donnawtm Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm new here, I need a kick up the backside some days and more than willing to return the favour
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Looking for support. Add me please
  • RSheley3
    Options

I'm in. I've had MFP for a while now but never used it seriously. That is changed now. Time to get serious. Time to go to work!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Yep...add
  • breathebelievejen
    breathebelievejen Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello :) also looking for friends especially people who walk for exercise, pescatarians, veggies, vegans..
  • ashleemack
    ashleemack Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! would love some new motivational friends! Good luck to everyone :)
  • maccarossi1
    maccarossi1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Pretty chilled Aussie, I'm online every day if anyone is keen for more friends :)